Sol Aristatel

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

I remember PR asking for advice. He replies 'interesting', and then proceeds to fire away some 4 team -900 parlays at B365. Some people like to lose.

I see this is another thread where you just wanna come in and state how much better you are than most... ego fap fap

You really think so? If so forum posters really are an odd bunch. I'd think at least half of adults had left the country once or more.

Only 36% of us citizens have passports. We got copper who won't get on a plane and merlin who won't spend $80 on a passport.

Only 36% of us citizens have passports. We got copper who won't get on a plane and merlin who won't spend $80 on a passport.

I guess I'm just old. Assumed most people in the North and East had been to Niagara Falls and most in the West had been to Mexico, especially in the pre-passport days.

I too have never been in a Walmart.

I have never used a derogatory label to describe another race or religion.

I have never done my own laundry or washed my own vehicle.

You could be mega big time with those statements, or you could be living with your mom and riding a bicycle around town. Intriguing. 

Never Fisted a Non heterosexual person 's ass (up to the elbow--while he was suspended from a harness in a leather bar) with an unlubricated rusty gauntlet.

That you remember.

- I've never golfed.

- I've never had a Rx outside of a one-week Rx for vics after knee surgery. Took one pill and that was enough.

- I've never smoked pot or taken illegal drugs.

Guest boatboatboat

I'm going to Puerto Vallarta on Friday for 4 days.

My mother and father went via rv there from Ohio. Got there in Jan, said this is where we will live.

Left mid July never to return. To hot