• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That you remember.

- I've never golfed.

- I've never had a Rx outside of a one-week Rx for vics after knee surgery. Took one pill and that was enough.

- I've never smoked pot or taken illegal drugs.

-Golfing could be a good one.  I'm sure lots of people have fucked around at an outing or at least hit the range.

in my adult life I've never had a prescription and can't remember when I was a kid if I did. 

So far the only ones I've seen that look about right are :

Never been to a proper concert

Never been to a mcdonalds (hard to believe though)

Never Voted for government (maybe deemer never has)

Billy.....I never been to the cleaners but want to as this new water saving washers make my clothes smell as if I just dunked them in the pool and hung them out to dry....

Do you have to separate before you drop off or just show up with a large mixed sack?

Do they wash everything? Socks, underwater etc.

How long is the turn around?

What's the monthely cost and for how many trips?

Thinking about doing it to help the wife out also, she works hard and still comes home and does dishes and laundry...

Billy.....I never been to the cleaners but want to as this new water saving washers make my clothes smell as if I just dunked them in the pool and hung them out to dry....

Do you have to separate before you drop off or just show up with a large mixed sack?

Thinking about doing it to help the wife out also, she works hard and still comes home and does dishes and laundry...

Just throw it all in a couple laundry baskets drop it off three blocks down, I put everything in, Mum keeps her frilly bits. Same day if you drop before noon. Bout $30/wk, I got a lot of workout clothes probably heavy because of that. Usually every Saturday.

Same laundry 30+ years.

The front load washers dont ever completley dry. You should keep the door open slightly after use.

Lawn guy giving a plumbler advice again.

Unreal.

live music blows away what you can hear at home

Wholly depends on which style of performer

a) Plays only their top selling singles and stick very close to album track lengths, instrumental bridges etc. Each concert on a tour is essentially same set list. Think Journey, Heart, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Tom Petty etc

b) Play many of theit hits but use a lot of improvisation on track length, intros, mashup of multiple tracks, very creative covers of music from other performers. Each concert has a distinctive set list and frequent guest cameos from alternate performers

Why go to an A concert when you can use studio CD with superior engineering etc

But yes, go to a B concert and experience a truly unique couple of hours.

Outdoor concerts usually best because highly amplified music in enclosed arenas is often less preferable to well balanced engineering outdoors and/or from recording studio

Wholly depends on which style of performer

a) Plays only their top selling singles and stick very close to album track lengths, instrumental bridges etc. Each concert on a tour is essentially same set list. Think Journey, Heart, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Tom Petty etc

b) Play many of theit hits but use a lot of improvisation on track length, intros, mashup of multiple tracks, very creative covers of music from other performers. Each concert has a distinctive set list and frequent guest cameos from alternate performers

Why go to an A concert when you can use studio CD with superior engineering etc

But yes, go to a B concert and experience a truly unique couple of hours.

Outdoor concerts usually best because highly amplified music in enclosed arenas is often less preferable to well balanced engineering outdoors and/or from recording studio

I've enjoyed plenty of group A concerts, not gonna go see them 155 times like I did Widespread Panic though

I've enjoyed plenty of group A concerts, not gonna go see them 155 times like I did Widespread Panic though

Yeah, group A concerts are often good the first time....and then you go again like three four years later and they play same set list in almost exact sequence

This has not been my experience at all.

I've seen RUSH in concert many times both indoors at Maple Leaf Gardens, the Air Canada Centre etc and at ouddoor venues such as the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre and the sound quality at the indoor shows was far superior, IMO (Wal).

I remember seeing Ronnie James Dio at the CNE at an outdoor show where the sound was great but I think thats because it was such a small venue and every seat was directly in front of the stage.

Loudest concert I attended was the Who's first farewell tour in the 80's at Maple Leaf Gardens. Awesome show.

lol