Greetings from the Mile High City

IAG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive by it most every day. I think my cousin is a waiter or bartender at the SH Clementines.

haha, small world. we go in there every time i visit just because the rupperts own it so we usually go in there with them. 

i have probably seen your cousin a bunch; not to mention when I was the GM at Hawkshead I used some of the workers from Clems at Hawkshead when I was in a bind and we had meetings over there and with staff because I managed finances with the finance manager for Clementines as well.

It is a cool hike up that hill at red rock. Don't be a pussy

I've done it before more than once. At least three times. I've earned my right to be a pussy. Got limo service SUV paying out the ying yang to have them wait for us, but it's on the bucket list so I'll use my travel credit and then some.

I've done it before more than once. At least three times. I've earned my right to be a pussy. Got limo service SUV paying out the ying yang to have them wait for us, but it's on the bucket list so I'll use my travel credit and then some.

fair enough.  Have a great time, kiddo

Yeah. Concert starts at eight. I'm at the Hyatt over by the hospital in Aurora. What time do you think we should plan on leaving? Any thoughts? I no traffic varies butjust trying to get a general idea

What time do you want to be there?   Probably going to take an hour, but I'm really not sure, I avoid highways and rush hour.   I usually go hang out all day in the parking lot

What time do you want to be there?   Probably going to take an hour, but I'm really not sure, I avoid highways and rush hour.   I usually go hang out all day in the parking lot

Early enough to have a couple drinks. I've got a car rented for 4 to 5 hours coming at 6:30. Should be there plenty of time. They said 45 minutes usually. Found a few problematic spots driving today which reminded me how much I hate traffic.

IAG, go to a dispensary and buy an 8th of blue dream!

I passed quite a few dispensaries today. I was going to go into one and make a video, but my friends said that you can't do video in there. Not sure why that would be or if even true.

Hope you are having a good time Lagger.

Let's get that posted pic count up. :cheers

Thanks Sol.

Will post some things when I return home.....didn't feel like messing with it on the road. Sitting in hotel will have to leave for airport shortly. Good trip. Saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while. Concert was OK. A little disappointing given the amount of money it cost me, but Red Rocks is amazing for a show, and the trip over was memorable. Seemed like everyone at RR was high and the smell of marijuana everywhere. Hence everybody was very friendly and having a good time. The reality is Paul Simon is 75, and doesn't have it like he once did, but it still was Paul Simon. I wish he would've played more of his older stuff, but he played Obvious Child, which was the one song I wanted to hear....even if it wasn't quite up to snuff.

Best thing as it got me out of the house for a while. Hopefully the cat will not resent me, and I will feel free now to travel more often.

Serious consideration being given to moving back. I told my renter I would give him 60 days notice if that's what I decide to do.