Spankie Check-In RE: Wasp Eliminator 3000

sweeper

I have some unwelcomed guest nesting behind my thug kitchen exhaust fan leading off my back deck....not wasps but yellow jackets.  Tiny little fucks but looks like any army of them flyng in & out.

Whats the best course of action here :scratch   Any type of accelerant is out of the question due to proximity of dwelling.   

I didnt have any wasp spray so i hit the target with Raid! ant/roach killer and that just seemed to piss them off.....

:gun2

LOL...good shit here boys....whatever my plan is I will be attacking under the darkness of night.

Sitting comfy on deck now and they are not bothering me.....Once the sun goes down its game on!

And who the fuck needs 5 cans of wasp spray :scratch    5 for $5 is a nice deal if its a bean bag a piece but ya prolly gotta buy 5 for the sale.

You need to get some distance between you and the nest

That's why I used a pole

Got stung twice when I just tried to spray by hand

The nest is not visible and its directly to the left of my sliding glass door leading to my deck.....very tough from a tactical standpoint

Sweeper, you can get #thug with it and take an empty 2 liter bottle, cut off the top part and put a little mountain dew in the bottom with some dish soap. Turn the top part you cut off upside down and put it back in the bottle and tape it up and you have yourself a yellow jacket trap. They'll go for the dew and the soap will keep them from flying out. 

Get on this level, pal. 

http://www.prairiestory.com/2010/09/homemade-wasp-trap.html

waspsphoto.jpg

Sweeper, you can get #thug with it and take an empty 2 liter bottle, cut off the top part and put a little mountain dew in the bottom with some dish soap. Turn the top part you cut off upside down and put it back in the bottle and tape it up and you have yourself a yellow jacket trap. They'll go for the dew and the soap will keep them from flying out. 

Get on this level, pal. 

http://www.prairiestory.com/2010/09/homemade-wasp-trap.html

waspsphoto.jpg

Havnt drank soda in over 10 years, sugar is the Devil....Where would I get a 2ltr bottle from?   Im straight creatine, water, protein shakes and of course BUD Light!

There's that F'ing level again....holy shit!  Level UP TGF!

Havnt drank soda in over 10 years, sugar is the Devil....Where would I get a 2ltr bottle from?   Im straight creatine, water, protein shakes and of course BUD Light!

There's that F'ing level again....holy shit!  Level UP TGF!

I'm sure any bottle like that would do, even a couple of 16.9 oz water bottles. It says you can use a piece of red meat, too, because they attract to that. I guess anything sugary would work. You may have to splurge an get a can of dew for .50.

I would just buy a 2 liter of Mountain Dew then you will have the trap and the bait for .99 cents. This isn't that hard sweeper!!

This would be the smart way to go about. I figured he had some water bottles and would spend .50 vs .99. #thugbudgeting

Since he doesn't drink it, he'll need to do a video pouring out some for his homies.