TGF Beer Thread

ted sheckler

Revolution Brewing : Tropic Hero

Timely or Fair, you had this?

Big fan of the Galaxy Hero beer by them.  Tropic hero is only avail as of now at the taproom or in "league of heroes" variety pack.  Figure timely doesn't buy variety packs of cans for his bar, but didn't know if you've tried.

https://revbrew.com/beer/league-of-heroes/tropic-hero

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big fan of the Galaxy Hero beer by them. Tropic hero is only avail as of now at the taproom or in "league of heroes" variety pack. Figure timely doesn't buy variety packs of cans for his bar, but didn't know if you've tried.

Tropic-Hero-website.png

Will see if they want to drop me off a sample. I carry a ton of revolution beer.

Variety pack thing makes it kind of hard to bring it in but maybe they have it in sixtels in the future.

What's your biggest seller from them at the bar? Everyone seems to be carrying sun crusher now, I don't mind it. Couple friends tried it this weekend and hated it.

Rosa is one of my goto beers in the summer

anti-hero outsells everything from them because it's year round I carry it.

The galaxy hero series sells quickly. Rosa pushes well when it's real hot. Sun crusher just sold a half in about 5 day so pretty quick. Not a fan of sun crusher but people liked it.

Big fan of the Galaxy Hero beer by them. Tropic hero is only avail as of now at the taproom or in "league of heroes" variety pack. Figure timely doesn't buy variety packs of cans for his bar, but didn't know if you've tried.

I was looking for the new legion of Heroes in Mich City today and they didn't have it out yet, hoping by the weekend. I would like to try more Revelution, it's not available in Mich.

Sol- you may want to try a NEIPA. They are far less bitter than a IPA, almost like a mimosa. It's basically a IPA with juice. I'm sure damn good on a hot day. I don't know enough about what's available in your area, I'll have to look at some online liquor stores.

I am strongly considering a Vegas trip around the beginning of November for the 6th annual Sour Saturday at Atomic Liquors on Fremont St.

Sol- you may want to try a NEIPA. They are far less bitter than a IPA, almost like a mimosa. It's basically a IPA with juice. I'm sure damn good on a hot day. I don't know enough about what's available in your area, I'll have to look at some online liquor stores.

I am strongly considering a Vegas trip around the beginning of November for the 6th annual Sour Saturday at Atomic Liquors on Fremont St.

I'll try it.  LMK what brand to look for..  thx