CP3 to the Rockets

Timely Hitting

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was going to leave anyway, but he did the Clippers a solid and opted-in so they would get something for him.

no he didn't. Rockets were going over the cap. Only way they could have gotten Paul at his cap figure was to opt in and trade. Paul was making sure he still got his money and then went where he wanted. Wasn't doing the clippers a solid.

haven't you called LeBron a bitch for leaving in free agency to go join friends that he planned joining prior?

That a what cp3 did. Went and joined harden - someone he planned on joining.

I've only said that in response when people call Durant a pussy.  Whenever someone leaves to put themselves in a better position to win, it's a good move for them.  With that said, Houston will still be a mid-tier West team.

Wow.

This league trying to delude itself even more. Now the Clippers will be shit. More "friends" finding a way to play together.

CP3 a pussy, as I always suspected.

Weird thing is Harden was great on the ball this year; it made him more engaged. Now next year he's back to playing the 2 and being off the ball. Seems to me that Harden would run D'Antonio's system better than CP3, but maybe CP3 actually prods and weaves like Nash.

Yeah engaged until the last playoff game he turned into a zombie

I've only said that in response when people call Durant a pussy. Whenever someone leaves to put themselves in a better position to win, it's a good move for them. With that said, Houston will still be a mid-tier West team.

eh ok. Thought you were pretty critical of LeBron. I think all the playing with friends stuff is soft and bad for the league

Durant is a fucking Homosexual human being . he couldnt win a title with westbrrok AND harden. then he couldnt win a title with westbrook and a bunch of gritty solid players. so instead of signing in his howetown washington he signed with a 73 win team to guarantee himself a title. what a joke. its a fact that if he didnt win the title this year then he was going to sign with the globetrotters

I actually like Capela's game and he's still really young. 

Could be fine for regular season/playoffs, but when you need to stock your team with players that are going to be useful against GSW...

CP3 - Curry

Harden - Thompson

Gordon? - Iguadola

Ariza - Durant

Melo - Green

Sure Capela would still give ya 15 minutes...But if GSW is in any type of trouble vs that team, they'll be throwing out the same lineup they run against Cle.

Could be fine for regular season/playoffs, but when you need to stock your team with players that are going to be useful against GSW...

CP3 - Curry

Harden - Thompson

Gordon? - Iguadola

Ariza - Durant

Melo - Green

Sure Capela would still give ya 15 minutes...But if GSW is in any type of trouble vs that team, they'll be throwing out the same lineup they run against Cle.

capela is real athletic; think he can hang inside and out with a guy like green as he matures. he's a bit too jump happy right now, and gets into foul trouble, but he's a real good athlete. 

I don't know why another team would overpay him at his age. He's more valuable to GS than he is to another team

Agreed, for most:

The Minnesota TimberwolvesSan Antonio SpursLA ClippersPhiladelphia 76ersOrlando MagicBrooklyn Nets and Utah Jazz

No clue why Clippers, 76'ers, Magic, Nets or Jazz would have any use for him. 

T-Wolves and Spurs I guess could play him in a similar role as he's in now and they're potential contenders so it helps them more.

Stories now coming out CP3 hated Doc R for his favoritism to Austin who basically doesn't belong in NBA . He also makes out like a bandit trading CA state income millionaire tax of 13.5% for Texas 0%.

Saw that; started with Clippers rejecting Austin Rivers for Carmelo trade.

Pretty hilarious how no one saw this coming and amazing that the Clippers let Doc do this to begin with; signing his son for way more money than anyone else would give him, and then playing him way more minutes than he ever deserved in the NBA. The conflict of interest was there for everyone to see but for Ballmer.