Hey Billy

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

In your line of ummmmmm *cough Work

How did you handle a situation if you were sent to collect from a guy (lets call him A) and he owes (lets call him B)

and A said "Fuck B I am not paying B. B didn't pay C, and D and E, so screw him. I wont pay what I owe B"

How did you handle that?

Guest boatboatboat

Boat if the differential on the old Chevy start howlin do you take it down to BP and spray a g note of fuel in the bed and lighter up?

its worth less than the gas would cost

Guest boatboatboat

We don't eat our own pal

I understand

But you do let "your own" know about the good as well as bad habits of others who are "our own" right?

I understand

But you do let "your own" know about the good as well as bad habits of others who are "our own" right?

We didn't need to drag it through the mains and we  could give the poster instructions to inform those that he deals with in the sub forum. Instead we brought the sub forum to the main, made a big scene, Smoke fukked up, we get the $1000 lookit me bullshit and ain't fukk all fixed.

If I done biz like that I'd be a fukkin wreath.

Guest boatboatboat

If I done biz like that I'd be a fukkin wreath.

You are mixing two situations

Smoke Joey

I am referring to Smoke

So when Brock said to Smoke "hey you gonna pay me what you owe" and Smoke said "nope cuz you didn't pay others you owe I am NOT paying you"

you felt I was out of line to make sure posters know that Smoke may or may not pay if he owes someone based on how worthy he thinks they are of being paid the debt he has to them 

You REALLY don't think a community where $ passes back and forth all the time amongst its members shouldn't be aware of that?

You are mixing two situations

Smoke Joey

I am referring to Smoke

So when Brock said to Smoke "hey you gonna pay me what you owe" and Smoke said "nope cuz you didn't pay others you owe I am NOT paying you"

you felt I was out of line to make sure posters know that Smoke may or may not pay if he owes someone based on how worthy he thinks they are of being paid the debt he has to them 

You REALLY don't think a community where $ passes back and forth all the time amongst its members shouldn't be aware of that?

If Smokes said that to Brock in the main where every fukkin poster from here to forever read it why the hell any further noise necessary? They gonna run Smokey however they see fit based on his own admissions. Ain't no secrets up in here.  At the very least you know the brother does all his biznis under deck, fukk go down there and do your fukkin public service

Guest boatboatboat

and why wouldn't any noise be acceptable?

It was buried In a 4000 post thread. 

oh and FTR It only left that thread when PR brought it to public light

again

Smoke is your pal

Your thoughts are based on that (imo)

That's cool

We are all wired differently, non better or worse than the other

If Smokes said that to Brock in the main where every fukkin poster from here to forever read it why the hell any further noise necessary?

and why wouldn't any noise be acceptable?

It was buried In a 4000 post thread. 

oh and FTR It only left that thread when PR brought it to public light

again

Smoke is your pal

Your thoughts are based on that (imo)

That's cool

We are all wired differently, non better or worse than the other

Shit I think a lot of both of you guys, I just wish both of you done better here.

On the short hop I hope we all wish that too.

Guest boatboatboat

Sweeper Billy is upset because smoke has left smoke has left because he is embarrassed he is embarrassed because people now know he is a stiff somehow I'm the bad guy in that go figure