question about a possible big war?

KingKolzig

cant just hide you need food

my guess is we would get 1-2 months notice. partly because you cant hide the fact that troops/equipment are on the move to s.korea. really Trump cant do anything on the spur of the moment because he would be getting all 38,000 troops there right now killed without a chance. so it takes many weeks to get say the 100k troops that would be needed over there and we would surely hear about it right away. then it would be a real standoff and i would be scared shitless......but right now id say its all talk on both sides no matter how many generals appear on CNN saying "imminent threat"

I don't know how long it was beforehand but it was quite a while actually.  I'm guessing months.  Colin Powell paraded some bullshit satellite videos in front of the UN and the UN voted against the war.  Then Bush built a flimsy "coalition" and gave Saddam an ultimatum of some sort before launching missiles.

It was a clown show and every time I told people that they were being lied to about weapons of mass destruction, people thought I was the crazy one.

I actually got into a huge argument with some friends when we were camping at the time.  I wonder if they still remember it.

I don't know how long it was beforehand but it was quite a while actually.  I'm guessing months.  Colin Powell paraded some bullshit satellite videos in front of the UN and the UN voted against the war.  Then Bush built a flimsy "coalition" and gave Saddam an ultimatum of some sort before launching missiles.

It was a clown show and every time I told people that they were being lied to about weapons of mass destruction, people thought I was the crazy one.

I actually got into a huge argument with some friends when we were camping at the time.  I wonder if they still remember it.

Yep Saddam was an idiot. was trying to switch to euros for his oil. why? thats just asking for it. the fact that he actually tried to escape with a bag of cash just shows how fucking stupid he really was......and obviously they did have some WMD's but who doesnt

the lead up lasted from 911 until march 2003 i believe, I remember a woman at work, who was in the reserves, was called up in nov 2002, she said it was going to be at least a year and i asked why so long cause the war would prob last a month? She said she was told it'll be years before everythings over.

We are not going to war with anyone in syria(except isis), that doesn't mean we wont escalate attacks against assad if needed, just not a war, north korea is another matter, we could certainly spark a conflict with the north, that would be fine with me, the south koreans not so much.

the lead up lasted from 911 until march 2003 i believe, I remember a woman at work, who was in the reserves, was called up in nov 2002, she said it was going to be at least a year and i asked why so long cause the war would prob last a month? She said she was told it'll be years before everythings over.

We are not going to war with anyone in syria(except isis), that doesn't mean we wont escalate attacks against assad if needed, just not a war, north korea is another matter, we could certainly spark a conflict with the north, that would be fine with me, the south koreans not so much.

We aren't going to war with North Korea. They have a massive army. We aren't doing shit with North Korea.

We aren't going to war with North Korea. They have a massive army. We aren't doing shit with North Korea.

I agree that we cannot defeat them without using nukes, we could stop them but not before millions in seoul are dead. The question is, what would they do if we blasted one of their nuke/missile sites?

Yeah well. what the hell do we need to deal with North Korea for? The North Koreans know they can tell us to F off and that is what they are going to keep doing.

I think there is a pretty good chance we strike the north in some way, not an invasion obviously, but some kind of attack on their missile/nuke sites, what the north would do is unknown, they would do something.

Good luck with the war Kolzig keep us updated

im starting to think the EMP threat is fake. they have known about it since 1962 why would they do nothing about the worst possible scenario for 50+ years

only reason im nervous is Trump. he was obviously elected as the crazy narcisist but why?

they can blame a huge action on him but what will it be?