Any of you watching Big Brother this season?

KingRevolver

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take grey haired Matt for $100 to go further if someone wants to take someone else.

OK- you're on.  I guess I'll take Kevin (the older guy).  Deal.

You'll win.  Guess who my top 4 were?  I told a friend of mine, who also watches the show, that my top 4 were... the nerd Microbiologist, Megan (girl from Phoenix), the Cowboy, and Kevin.

Well, um, the nerd was the first one out.  And Megan?  Well, I won't give away too much of it.  

I'm mushing houseguests left and right.  LOL

OK- you're on. I guess I'll take Kevin (the older guy). Deal.

You'll win. Guess who my top 4 were? I told a friend of mine, who also watches the show, that my top 4 were... the nerd Microbiologist, Megan (girl from Phoenix), the Cowboy, and Kevin.

Well, um, the nerd was the first one out. And Megan? Well, I won't give away too much of it.

I'm mushing houseguests left and right. LOL

If you want since you listed some other contestants, you take another one and so will I. Last one of our picks left in house wins. You can pick 1st

Dude how did you guys not mention the Kate Upton lookalike ??? Her tits are outrageous! Her and the Jessica are both smoking hot! When those 2 were in the room with the giant couch laying together and making the nerd do the fake striptease all I could think about was wanting that clown to leave and me going there to bang them both!!!

Kate Upton? :laugh :laugh

Not even close, pal. Way too much make-up on that girl. She looks like a clown. Decent body, though.

Jessica much hotter overall... forehead questionable, but that's the only bad thing I see on her.

I'm not much into blondes these days but I think she's pretty cute. Love the little mole too.

I'd even bang the Asian nerd chick (she has shockingly nice tits) and the weird one with the buns in her hair.