Any of you watching Big Brother this season?

KingRevolver

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So dumb. Panda is somehow racis?

Sounded like she said Pao Pao And not panda Alex does look like an uglier version of that other Asian broad Paola (pao pao) who was a DJ from a few seasons back.

Ted would eat dat azz all night long!

Pao Pao was a good nickname. They explained it on the show and it makes sense.

I don't believe Megan actually heard "Panda". 

She just wanted to start a fight, so she decided to lie about it hoping Alex would get mad.

Instead, it led to Megan leaving and Cody getting screwed.

Cody nominated Megan and another, Megan was going to get voted out, Megan taps out because she's a sensitive bitch (like Josh) and instead of saying "ok, the nominated tapped out, let's move on since we had our eviction", BB screws Cody by saying he has to keep nominating. 

That led to Cody getting voted out.

He competed his way back in but he's pretty badly screwed anyway. Jessica is HoH and has the hex, but Paul is going to keep pushing until he gets Cody out.

I believe Cody would've gone deep in this game but he got totally screwed by Megan and BB.

Paul is a tool and Cody is a tool..

That kid that looks like a young chunky Kinger (Jose or something) seems like a fucking nut job :laugh

Hottest girl in there is red head with buns and Asian titties :cheers

that's two girls. Raven and Alex.

Elena has big barrels. Neck and neck between her and Jessica.

Didn't know you were watching yis. We should have done a who lasts longer sidebet.

Meagan was the stupidest broad she kept on going with her I'm an interrogator fat bitch cracked

what?

Didn't know you were watching yis. We should have done a who lasts longer sidebet.

wouldn't have worked. I started watching during the all star break. The bets need to be done like right away to make them fair.

Still don't know who will win but now we know who can't win, really.

I'm watching tonight's show now.

I agree with Alex regarding the nominations. 

Jessica totally screwed the pooch. I would've tried to find two allies of the other people and pit them against one another. Create a rift.

Josh is irrelevant. No one likes him. Selfish player and that was established when he screwed over his teammates because he was paranoid early in the season.

Ramses is irrelevant. Total non-factor. 

Neither one had any chance of winning and neither one had any power in the house anyway.

If you're HoH for a week, you need to make it count. Break up other alliances, get someone who matters out. 

Josh would be out anyway in the next few weeks, there's no reason to nominate him.

The best play (but I have the advantage of viewing) would've been nominating Paul and Alex, IMO.

And then Jessica grilling people on whether she has their vote is another bad move. People don't want to be grilled about their votes and it's also totally unnecessary. 

more random comments about the show:

People love going shirtless around the house. Not sure why.

Paul's clothing is bizarre. That fur vest or whatever plus him putting on a dress to be a snake (Dominique seriously nailed it on Paul being a snake. Voice of God? I'm just wondering how she knew). 

Why does that room have apples on the walls?

I'm hoping Josh can speak Spanish better than he speaks English.

I think he's just a moron, though.

Crybaby, stupid, bad competitor.

He's just lucky Paul (who is playing everyone, as usual) is using his influence to save his worthless ass.

I partially blame Cody for being oblivious and giving Jessica bad advice, but not only did Jessica screw up the nominations, she won the PoV and got her chance to rectify her error and did nothing.

It sucks because I like her. 

I think this was the final nail in the coffin. Maybe she uses the hex next week, but after that, she and Cody and going home.

Josh gets to stick around even though he totally doesn't deserve to be there.

as far as Paul goes, it was actually great for him regardless. He wants to keep Josh in to annoy Cody/Jessica and he knows he can control Josh, but Ramses wasn't a threat to his game anyway, so even if Josh would've gotten voted out, it didn't matter.

Jessica helped Paul's game big time by nominating the wrong people.

I have Mark and Elena in a pool.

Jessica fucked up last night big time.  I thought she had the whole thing sniffed out, then she went to veto ceremony and laid a turd on the floor.

She's still top 3 hottest BB women of all time.

I understand why she was trying not to rock the boat, but I think people would have respected a stronger game move.

Next week will be interesting.  Barring a Cody HoH win, gotta think the hex will be used.  

Can't wait to see the look on Paul/Matt/Alex face when they think they're getting Cody out again only to see him stay again.  I'm rooting for the Cody/Jessica side of the house.  I like how Cody is straight up about how bad Josh sucks, and I think he got fucked by having to put up 5 people in week 1.  And Jessica...don't really have to say anything more about her.  They got completely backstabbed by their whole group.