Any of you watching Big Brother this season?

KingRevolver

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell behind. I just watched Paul trick the dumb meatball into having Christmas use the temptation.

That was a poor move for both Josh and Christmas, but it helps Paul's agenda.

The mindless lemmings keeping at it.

If you're Christmas, that temptation could be huge later in the game. Paul wanted it used when it favored him, because he might not control her later.

Josh: "I don't have the IQ of an Einstein."

Really? No one would've guessed that, Josh.

Josh has the IQ of a ck.

He really thought he was pulling the strings and was going to get Elena out.

No one cares what Josh thinks. Jessica was going home. Being HOH doesn't mean you control the votes.

And then he starts bragging about how Jessica won't get to be on the jury, like Jessica would care. Josh wasn't even aware of the jury angle until Paul explained it to him.

very crappy season

Alex is scum. I'm a little confused why she needs to kick Jessica when she's down.

The taunting about "enjoy not being on the jury."

WHO CARES ABOUT BEING ON THE JURY?

Also Paul being a prick, continuing with the "you cost yourself $500,000", as if Jessica had agreed to led Cody be evicted, she would've had any chance.

Paul's had no intention on honoring his "deal" and he even said as much in the diary room. If Jessica agreed to led Cody be evicted, they immediately would've gone after her.

Paul has been lying all season. Alex followed along with whatever Paul said, which meant the same tactics and lies.

Josh/ck is just too stupid to know what's going on so I'm not sure it's fair to blame him, although he is the most disgusting person you'd probably ever meet.

Julie Chen being pretty obtuse.

"Josh was telling the truth. Elena was his target."

Hey Julie, you forgot to mention the part about Josh's target being irrelevant because no one cares what he thinks and people would've voted for Jessica regardless.

Josh seems to think him being HOH gives him some kind of power regarding the votes and Julie didn't disagree with him.

If not for the "spelling contest", the votes would've been 1 for Raven, 1 for Elena, and 6 for Jessica.