Strong recommendation to buy SILVER

WVU

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bar Highlights:

• Contains 5000 grams (160.75 oz) of .999 pure silver.

• Minted by Geiger Edelmetalle in Germany.

• Each bar features the security line markings which help determine authenticity.

As part of Geiger’s Security Line of silver bars, each of the 5,000 Gram Geiger Silver Bars has reed edges, a unique serial number and contain Geiger’s security line. All of these security implementations help to deter counterfeiting and insure the bar you are receiving has never been tampered with. Printed on the front of each bar is the Geiger Edelmetalle name. Underneath the company’s name is the word “FEINSILBER” (Fine Silver) and purity inscriptions which show as “999.” Below this information is the image of Schloss Güldengossa; a baroque castle which is over 700 years old and is located just outside the city of Leipzig, Germany.

On the back of the bar is a repeating logo which reads “LEV.” This side has been coated with a special UV varnish which can be authenticated by holding UV light up to it. This side of the bar also features a uniquely numbered security label whose number can be verified by the mint and its origins can even be traced back to the exact batch of silver used to mint the bar.

good question.   when it comes time to sell what is the best approach?     ebay?>

Probably, but I have little patience for that anymore. Spent 2 hours reading about flatware yesterday and looking at EBay, I dk how much less I would get if I took it somewhere to have it melted down. Probably quite a bit less.

i think that one is the empire mall store? Might be mistaken. Don't like the guy in empire mall.

No you are right. I corrected myself. I thought the guy at Empire was ok, not overly friendly. But I’m sure you have much more experience with this. I’m planning to sell some scrap next week. I will check out Western Mall Guy.

nice piece, brick. I have some 100 ounce bars but nothing as big as this. I also hate paying a premium for bulk silver, but these look pretty cool.

was going to go for some of the 25 or 50 ouncers but saw this beast and had to have it. Probably be the end of my silver buying until I see which direction cryptos are going to go.

Never understood why anyone would buy actual silver as an investment when you can buy futures contracts instead.

I have virtual siver and real silver.  They are cool to look at.  you can't look at futures contracts.  Well you can, but it would be boring