Any interest in this idea for the Hilton Contest

Teddy kgb

15 posters.......$100 each

Each poster gets to pick all 5 teams on one of the first 15 weeks

For week 16 & 17 we turn in a full card here and the 5 teams that get picked the most are our selections.

Might not seem like you're getting your monies worth with only being able to pick one weekend for your $100 but it's going to feel like your picks because you're part of the team......I think it will be funnier then it seems....Plus the payout goes like 100 deep and pays off really well....

Who knows, we get hot early and it will be the funniest contest ever.....especially with a million dollar grand prize....

Maybe we can get a sponcor if we use the team name Thegamblingforum....or John Deer

Good idea or shitty? ........cmon it's just a drippin benji....

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah fvck it....

Sweeper..... it won't be chaotic, we'll all sign up prior it's done all the time in the Hilton contest

Dingo.....just an idea I rolled out of bed with, I don't mind if it's tweaked

Bimmer.....I have a proxy who will work for free, he has been a runner for big players in forumville who I've hooked him up with so he'll do it for free and of course if we cash a tip would be nice.

Braydon......my man....up for anyone of Tkgb hair brain ideas....luv it

I'm going to keep my foot on the pedal with this one because I always wanted to do the Hilton contest and think we would have a good chance to cash......

In.... First come first serve reserves spot.......this will be a blast come football season, don't miss out......yes, rules are still pending but you get the jest...

1. Tkgb

2. B-11

For those who don't have a hunsky lying around, feel free to send $10 a week if you want in.......will be the funnest thing you do all football season......just think if we start 5-0...... If that happened this place would turn into a sports/gambling forum over night....

1. BT....in

2. B11...in

3. Dingo.....showing interest

4. Sweeper......do you have what it takes to get on our level?

5. Bimmer.....fvck the Meatman and join us

6. IAG.....do what I say woman!!!

Teddy great idea. ...........my thoughts would be get 5 guys each go $300 each

all 5 guys pick a game per week.............need a reliable proxy and there is skin in the game for everyone

now if you get say 5 more start a 2nd team  same way $300 each each guy picks a game a week.

if you get 3 teams you can give some skin to the other 2 teams (like 25%)

and vice versa...........this way you have 3 teams to root for.

tgf1

tgf2

tgf3

i did this at my place 1 year  with 3 teams..........it was fun and $300 wont choke anyone

best of luck with it.

TO MAKE IT INTERESTING,,,,,,,,,if you guys do it and hit over 60% i'll throw in a dime to the forum  

little something extra to root for

Good ideas Facts..... Forum isn't that big thou, no way we're getting 3 teams at $300......best chance is finding 15 who would think it was $100 worth of fun win or lose....

Over 60% gets us 1k is very nice of you, thanks....

If TGF doesn't sponcor anything then the most fun might be arguing over the team name......right now I'm leaning 'Spot On'

Cool, I really think this is going to happen and be really fun....

Don't send money untill everyone signed up......yes you Billy, don't need $1500 in my PP two months prior to sign ups because you're more hyper then me....

In

1. Me

2. B11

3. Dingo

4. IAG

And for you guys who like to wait until there's 14 or even 15 (yes you TTP) I'm not having it......first 15 are in even if it's Brock Landers..

Plenty of ways to do this, I still like 1 person picking for that week but understand Dingo doesn't and haven't heard from the others..... I think every poster who dug in knowing they had to win is going to go 3-2 worse case... If we discuss as a tam each week there will be more of a 'well I followed so and so because I didn't want to ruin things'

3-2 every week = 60% and gets us at least 1k back from Facts and probably on the Hilton pay board

teddy  when your set.............let me know the team name

be glad to make it  fun for you guys  if you hit the 60%

good luck to the team in the contest  i'll be rooting for you guys and gals(iag)

Thanks good luck to you as well

Generous offer but your money is probably safe