Any interest in this idea for the Hilton Contest

Teddy kgb

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$117

Everyone happy with the line-up? Any questions?

Not going to bother with a poll on 'team' weeks....come in and list your top 5 in order of strength and we go from there.....if you don't want to vote, Don't .....count em up at evening Friday and text them off to the proxy that night......too risky to wait for Saturday because that's the cutoff thou I did list IAG's number with the Proxy as one to accept the plays from just in case I fail....

Teddy – I was in the middle of helping neighbor pack yesterday, when you texted and I deleted it. How exactly will that work? Will proxy text me if you don't submit picks, or do I need to remember to text him if you do not post that you sent.

Just saw you are planning to submit on Friday night which is good. What is the cut off time on Saturday? Would not be the worst thing in the world to have an alternate alternate...just in case. Not sure I want the ultimate responsibility to get them in...just in case you pass out and I am out of town and/or not around.

Ted..........do you have your proxy yet ?

if you need one..........i have the most reliable guy in Vegas let me know i'll send u his info

if you need plays submitted for week 1 only

i will be in town that weekend and at the west gate that Friday morning for week 1

i can get them in for you in week 1...........but if you have IAG  ..my thinking is

she is better looking then me and definitely  luckier.

let me know  and good luck to the team

Thanks Facts but we're covered.....I have forum poster Sharkeys running mate Ken....$250 with no % of winnings....ill be seeing him in two weeks and hope I can give him IAG's number as an alternet for accepting the teams plays but she seems to be already melting down and freaking out over something she most likely won't be needed on so I'll probably choose someone more stable...

Thanks Facts but we're covered.....I have forum poster Sharkeys running mate Ken....$250 with no % of winnings....ill be seeing him in two weeks and hope I can give him IAG's number as an alternet for accepting the teams plays but she seems to be already melting down and freaking out over something she most likely won't be needed on so I'll probably choose someone more stable...

Not "melting down" or "feaking out," but if you don't need back up, then you don't need concern yourself with an alternate. If you do, it would seem reasonable that they would want to have clarification.

Probably IS best you find someone else.

Everyone's paid up......Downsouth needs to change his handle to the Georgia Jew...hahaha

With all the Bergs, Golds and Steins who signed up we should name the team Shlinders list....Heeeyyyoooo!!!

I will start the official pick thread after signing us up on the 18th but might not be until I get back on the 20th

Line-up.....might change on player request

BonusWk-1 Boat

BonusWk-2 team vote (mandatory)

BonusWk-3 Facal

BonusWk-4 Fifty

Dbl bonusWk-5 team vote (IAG)

Dbl bonusWk-6 DownSouth

Dbl bonusWk-7 Hammer

Dbl bonusWk-8 team vote (Dingo)

Wk-9 team vote (mandatory)

Wk-10 WVU

Wk-11 team vote (Ted)

Wk-12 Billy

Wk-13 team vote (Toby)

BonusWk-14 Braydon11

BonusWk-15 NBW

BonusWk-16 GIjoe

BonusWk-17 Brick

Wont start an official thread untill after sign ups but do want to keep up with any change in the line-up and we had one so here's the adjusted one......also got some concerning PM's from others bout things....it will run like clockwork, but when the official thread comes out please keep up with events and not wait on anything as 14 others are counting on you...

BonusWk-1 Brick

BonusWk-2 team vote (mandatory)

BonusWk-3 Facal

BonusWk-4 Fifty

Dbl bonusWk-5 team vote (IAG)

Dbl bonusWk-6 DownSouth

Dbl bonusWk-7 Hammer

Dbl bonusWk-8 team vote (Dingo)

Wk-9 team vote (mandatory)

Wk-10 WVU

Wk-11 team vote (Ted)

Wk-12 Billy

Wk-13 team vote (Toby)

BonusWk-14 Braydon11

BonusWk-15 NBW

BonusWk-16 GIjoe

BonusWk-17 Boat

• 1 year later...

Plenty of ways to do this, I still like 1 person picking for that week but understand Dingo doesn't and haven't heard from the others..... I think every poster who dug in knowing they had to win is going to go 3-2 worse case... If we discuss as a tam each week there will be more of a 'well I followed so and so because I didn't want to ruin things'

3-2 every week = 60% and gets us at least 1k back from Facts and probably on the Hilton pay board