Cryptos are done

D-Hustle

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he became bullish on cryptocurrencies right near the top too

add bitcon to the mush list... which already included a whole city (alberta), a whole country (brexit), a presidential election (trump), and countless other games, seasons, careers, and lives

probably explains why he was so crabby and pissy last week

you would think he would be used to having no money by now

probably explains why he was so crabby and pissy last week

you would think he would be used to having no money by now

Let me tell you about brock. He's got the golden bible of money and it's called the 8 year cycle..

While most americans worry about making ends meet and worry about the next 40-60 years with income and saving

Brock's golden bible teaches him how to survive for the next 8 and only needs 8 years to repeat this golden cycle and will never go hungry or roofless ever..

well he became bullish on cryptocurrencies right near the top too

add bitcon to the mush list... which already included a whole city (alberta), a whole country (brexit), a presidential election (trump), and countless other games, seasons, careers, and lives

Alberta is a Province not a city

did some chart work, I wish I knew how to easily post them.

btc @  $6000 - give or take a little  depending on the timing  is major support. if it breaks that look out below. I'll probably roll the dice at that level and buy a decent position

that trend line is going to act like a magnet

again apologies for quoting my own posts ala fishhead.........bounced right off the 6000. Very simple trendline analysis a kindergarner can do, But it works in all markets over and over and over again. made ten dimes which is nice obv  but  wish i  had the balls should have been 6 figures easily. that was posted when btc was ~10k

again apologies for quoting my own posts ala fishhead.........bounced right off the 6000. Very simple trendline analysis a kindergarner can do, But it works in all markets over and over and over again. made ten dimes which is nice obv  but  wish i  had the balls should have been 6 figures easily. that was posted when btc was ~10k

Nice call. Wish I understood all that TA type stuff.

MONTY (Montie?)

Just occurred to me that you were talking about your Nano coins and not a Nano ledger. Did you have Nano on Bitgrail? I hope you were kidding.

no was on binance but any coin that has its own wallet I take it out to my own wallet. I was meaning to xfer it to my own wallet but then binance had that crap and when it came back their own binance.com was down but us.binance was up, but in order to xfer u have to confirm the email, but email still had binance.com so I couldn't confirm my xfer.. and then of course it took a huge shit..

ZCL is doing well and should continue to go up till a few days before the snapshot.

BTC charts right now is like an enigma within an enigma.. a inverted H&S within an triangle... It's the most schizo shit I've seen... should go down.. boom goes up.. should go up.. no takes a dump... can't break 9K right now.. Feels like we should be testing that 6K once more before a bigger bounce.

BTC charts right now is like an enigma within an enigma.. a inverted H&S within an triangle... It's the most schizo shit I've seen... should go down.. boom goes up.. should go up.. no takes a dump... can't break 9K right now.. Feels like we should be testing that 6K once more before a bigger bounce.

Are you saying it will (should) go down to 6K before going to 15 K? Or was that how it was looking a couple days ago and now u think will go straight to 12?

I’m thinking today’s post overrides the latter....it’s looking that way anyway...Can u confirm? if I can get a better buy price short term then maybe I’ll wait.

Actually that’s a lie, I will ignore all TA and do what I want anyway...just like crypto. :)

Are you saying it will (should) go down to 6K before going to 15 K? Or was that how it was looking a couple days ago and now u think will go straight to 12?

I’m thinking today’s post overrides the latter....it’s looking that way anyway...Can u confirm? if I can get a better buy price short term then maybe I’ll wait.

Actually that’s a lie, I will ignore all TA and do what I want anyway...just like crypto. :)

I only really use t&a for my buy and sell for the bigger picture, think I told you I dun like hodl coins for like years and years like some ppl, nor do I day trade to scalp few percentages. Last message was a response from way back when it was at 8K and I said it's going to hit 6K and not to be fooled into thinking the 8K's the bottom, was a message between Milky Mike and I, where he disagreed with what I felt. I bought in at the 6K and i'm just following the charts, i'm not charting for an entry since I've already bought from the 6K as I wrote that it'd hit that a few weeks back, it's in this thread somewhere.

But yes I agree, always got with ur gut instincts, I'm just following the chart to see where I feel it's going. I feel like it's going to hit 12K and then roll back down to the 10Kish level and finish the double inverted h&s pattern within an inverted h&s pattern, which is extremely bullish so I'm still on mark for the 15K.

I'll be keeping an eye on how this goes to that 15K cuz there's a good chance this might rollover on the retracement when we're near that 15K mark..

But yeah always follow your instincts, usually better to go up or down with the ship following ur own instincts then to follow someone and turns into a fucking titanic. those are the worst.

this is just my opinion, as I never tell someone what to do, I only feed news for others to see before they make a decision, so they can make an informed one, like when you wanted to sell before, but I told you to hold because of that senate hearing and I linked you that pdf on what they were going to say. I didn't tell you to hold but I gave you news and something for you to consider before making your final decision, so you can make an informed one WITHOUT FUD.

but my opinion, I don't really find any reason to buy at this price, but that's determined on how you're planning on trading, super hodler, or short term ride like 20% gain and sell, not sure what kind of crypto player you are so that'd be dependent on your move

I only really use t&a for my buy and sell for the bigger picture, think I told you I dun like hodl coins for like years and years like some ppl, nor do I day trade to scalp few percentages. Last message was a response from way back when it was at 8K and I said it's going to hit 6K and not to be fooled into thinking the 8K's the bottom, was a message between Milky Mike and I, where he disagreed with what I felt. I bought in at the 6K and i'm just following the charts, i'm not charting for an entry since I've already bought from the 6K as I wrote that it'd hit that a few weeks back, it's in this thread somewhere.

But yes I agree, always got with ur gut instincts, I'm just following the chart to see where I feel it's going. I feel like it's going to hit 12K and then roll back down to the 10Kish level and finish the double inverted h&s pattern within an inverted h&s pattern, which is extremely bullish so I'm still on mark for the 15K.

I'll be keeping an eye on how this goes to that 15K cuz there's a good chance this might rollover on the retracement when we're near that 15K mark..

But yeah always follow your instincts, usually better to go up or down with the ship following ur own instincts then to follow someone and turns into a fucking titanic. those are the worst.

Gotcha, and I agree. I’ve been looking at financial advisors in town but think how mad I would be if I paid for advice or management and still lost money.

I just learned what head and shoulders was in TA couple months back....not sure I would even recognize it on a chart though unless it really obvious. I’m content just following the news. Did you happen to see the Doug Polk video where he buried Suppo? I swear I like following the drama of the crypto you tubers as much is following the price.

Gotcha, and I agree. I’ve been looking at financial advisors in town but think how mad I would be if I paid for advice or management and still lost money.

I just learned what head and shoulders was in TA couple months back....not sure I would even recognize it on a chart though unless it really obvious. I’m content just following the news. Did you happen to see the Doug Polk video where he buried Suppo? I swear I like following the drama of the crypto you tubers as much is following the price.

I saw it, I watch his video for entertainment value cuz usually his videos are up really late, and lets face it , that's like 12 hours too late for news anyway, so I dun really find his news anything worthy but he's just pure comical and he makes some valid points on his views.

this is just my opinion, as I never tell someone what to do, I only feed news for others to see before they make a decision, so they can make an informed one, like when you wanted to sell before, but I told you to hold because of that senate hearing and I linked you that pdf on what they were going to say. I didn't tell you to hold but I gave you news and something for you to consider before making your final decision, so you can make an informed one WITHOUT FUD.

but my opinion, I don't really find any reason to buy at this price, but that's determined on how you're planning on trading, super hodler, or short term ride like 20% gain and sell, not sure what kind of crypto player you are so that'd be dependent on your move

Typically I hold larger positions in BTC and Ethereum and actively trade my shitcoins. However, when it was looking grim I moved my shit coins mostly into bitcoin. Now I have reestablished positions in about 15 alts but don’t want to trade as much as I did last year..

I saw it, I watch his video for entertainment value cuz usually his videos are up really late, and lets face it , that's like 12 hours too late for news anyway, so I dun really find his news anything worthy but he's just pure comical and he makes some valid points on his views.

Yeah. I didn’t realize he was a former pro poker player, or maybe he still is. I didn’t like him at first, but I’m warming up to him. Obviously he’s not too much of an expert in crypto technical stuff, only been doing this a short time but can be entertaining. When I first started, I watched a lot of those guys trying to absorb whatever I could take from them....only a handful I watch now and just sporadically.

Typically I hold larger positions in BTC and Ethereum and actively trade my shitcoins. However, when it was looking grim I moved my shit coins mostly into bitcoin. Now I have reestablished positions in about 15 alts but don’t want to trade as much as I did last year..

if that's the case atleast with btc, there's 0 reason for you to add to your position, it sounds like you already have a dominant position and have a satisfied amount with it.. unless you aren't satisfied and want more in, I guess that's where TA can help a lil to try to move your chances to a slightly higher % of getting another entry in but, usually when I have a dominant position, not sure at what price range you got it, but say even at 7.5K, it's considered really dominant compared to the price we have now, I wouldn't dilute it..

But that's also biased from me, I rarely add to positions when I have a dominant one, and I dun wanan sound like "that guy" but throughout January and even recently my posts were bullish and I've posted many things I've bought, and I only rebuy on a ladder but rarely on a dominant position, so that's biased from me cuz that's MY approach. so my view on when to buy and sell is a bit more skewed. 

Yeah. I didn’t realize he was a former pro poker player, or maybe he still is. I didn’t like him at first, but I’m warming up to him. Obviously he’s not too much of an expert in crypto technical stuff, only been doing this a short time but can be entertaining. When I first started, I watched a lot of those guys trying to absorb whatever I could take from them....only a handful I watch now and just sporadically.

he's still playing from what I know but he's not as active cuz he's branching out to the crypto world and putting more effort in his website and etc. so I dun think he's retired just not as active in the poker scene but I think he still plays tourney here and there.

Sometimes all you really need is entertaining guy in the crypto space when there's a bear market, he's gotten people through some tough times in January and early February that's for sure. lol.

I mean when shit was hitting the fan  do you really want to si tthere and hear some TA guy say, yeah so.. that 10K resistance.. sorry guys it just took a shit now going to 8K...

Then a few days later.. yeah so that 8K resistance sorry guys took another shit and now at 6k..

Who the fuck wants to sit there and hear that even if it's the truth.

he's still playing from what I know but he's not as active cuz he's branching out to the crypto world and putting more effort in his website and etc. so I dun think he's retired just not as active in the poker scene but I think he still plays tourney here and there.

Sometimes all you really need is entertaining guy in the crypto space when there's a bear market, he's gotten people through some tough times in January and early February that's for sure. lol.

I mean when shit was hitting the fan do you really want to si tthere and hear some TA guy say, yeah so.. that 10K resistance.. sorry guys it just took a shit now going to 8K...

Then a few days later.. yeah so that 8K resistance sorry guys took another shit and now at 6k..

Who the fuck wants to sit there and hear that even if it's the truth.

Exactly. Lol.

I would actually like bigger position in bitcoin again. ..For some reason Wells Fargo won’t let me send outgoing wire online. I need to call them, but I don’t want to draw attention to that account either....so if anyone wants to unload any BTC for PayPal let me know!

I guess if they have flagged IRS for one reason or another, the damage is done so making a phone call probably can’t make any things worse. Or they could close my account I suppose. Would be shocked if they did that though....I think WF is supposed to be crypto friendly.