Cryptos are done

D-Hustle

Exactly. Lol.

I would actually like bigger position in bitcoin again. ..For some reason Wells Fargo won’t let me send outgoing wire online. I need to call them, but I don’t want to draw attention to that account either....so if anyone wants to unload any BTC for PayPal let me know!

I guess if they have flagged IRS for one reason or another, the damage is done so making a phone call probably can’t make any things worse. Or they could close my account I suppose. Would be shocked if they did that though....I think WF is supposed to be crypto friendly.

most I've heard ppl say wf is pretty good for crypto

I opened ally bank recently as many ppl said they are crypto friendly and haven't had any problems with them thus far.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most I've heard ppl say wf is pretty good for crypto

I opened ally bank recently as many ppl said they are crypto friendly and haven't had any problems with them thus far.

Thanks. They are on Gemini’s list of approved wings for ACH....will use if backup plan necessary.

• 1 month later...

I've been selling my mining GPU's on Ebay and getting at least what I paid for them.  Ebay might get flooded with them soon.  So, I'm trying to get rid of them all before it does.

My auction that closed today was won by some Arab guy without a zipcode though.  Don't think I'm going to be sending that card to him.  Now, I have to wait for him to not send payment and relist it.  Annoying.

I've been selling my mining GPU's on Ebay and getting at least what I paid for them.  Ebay might get flooded with them soon.  So, I'm trying to get rid of them all before it does.

My auction that closed today was won by some Arab guy without a zipcode though.  Don't think I'm going to be sending that card to him.  Now, I have to wait for him to not send payment and relist it.  Annoying.

i used to put in US ONLY and still would get those ridiculous bids/payments

pain in the ass to have to reject xbox sales because the shipping would cost $300 lol

i used to put in US ONLY and still would get those ridiculous bids/payments

pain in the ass to have to reject xbox sales because the shipping would cost $300 lol

For sure.  First time the guy has ever bought or sold anything on Ebay too.  I know even if he pays and I send that thing, I'm gifting it.  No way that's not getting charged back.

For sure.  First time the guy has ever bought or sold anything on Ebay too.  I know even if he pays and I send that thing, I'm gifting it.  No way that's not getting charged back.

i quit selling stuff on ebay just because of the headaches

people get the stuff, confirmed delivery, then say they don't recognize the signature and it must've gone to the wrong house or gotten stolen

one lady told me packages get stolen off her porch all the time... i was on the phone with her and said something like "THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP FUCKING ORDERING STUFF"

made me mad even dealing with these assholes

i quit selling stuff on ebay just because of the headaches

people get the stuff, confirmed delivery, then say they don't recognize the signature and it must've gone to the wrong house or gotten stolen

one lady told me packages get stolen off her porch all the time... i was on the phone with her and said something like "THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP FUCKING ORDERING STUFF"

made me mad even dealing with these assholes

Haha.  Can't wait for all of it to be sold.

:laugh 

• 5 years later...