Mayweather vs. McGregor Presser LIVE right now

KingRevolver

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayweather would still win with 4 oz. gloves in a boxing ring. McGregor got outboxed by Nate Diaz with 4 oz. gloves, LOL. But why is Mayweather going to give up another advantage when he doesn't have to...

But Mayweather in the Octagon would lose, of course.

Mayweather would definitely still win with the 4 oz gloves, but at least it would've added a little drama. Wouldnt have minded seeing a match with boxing rules, but held in the Octagon.

Anything to give the fight a different dynamic, there's no way to make this competitive under these rules. Either Diaz brother would stand a better chance, especially Nick.

Mayweather would definitely still win with the 4 oz gloves, but at least it would've added a little drama. Wouldnt have minded seeing a match with boxing rules, but held in the Octagon.

Anything to give the fight a different dynamic, there's no way to make this competitive under these rules. Either Diaz brother would stand a better chance, especially Nick.

Agree.

But I'm not even sure if the Nevada Boxing commission allows 4 oz. gloves for their fights. They have some weird rules.

Anyone here not laying -650 or lower with Floyd should give up gambling, this is a premiere GIFT

Fish, correct.

Rarely will you ever find such a public face like McGregor at such a big + number, ensuring he will take all the square money. Almost a perfect storm.

If there were ever a silver lining to this clownfest... it's McGregor saying he'd knock Mayweather out in less than 4 rounds. That tells me he's smart enough to realize that he needs to train that way. Make it a 4-round fight. As soon as the opening bell rings, go out there throwing everything AND the kitchen sink... because he damn sure isn't going to win a 12-round fight.

He's not going to win either way but at least this way the fight won't be as boring.

If there were ever a silver lining to this clownfest... it's McGregor saying he'd knock Mayweather out in less than 4 rounds. That tells me he's smart enough to realize that he needs to train that way. Make it a 4-round fight. As soon as the opening bell rings, go out there throwing everything AND the kitchen sink... because he damn sure isn't going to win a 12-round fight.

He's not going to win either way but at least this way the fight won't be as boring.

Teddy fuckin Atlas over here

Thanks for the Pacquiao lock last week

giphy.gif

What saddens me is the amount of hype this fight is receiving. Did you see all those morons at the presser? Real fights don't have that many people at their pressers. Sad that people are buying into this bullshit. It's mostly those punk MMA kids that have no clue. TDKSAB.

Yeah the UFC press conferences are usually better than the actual fights. UFC is 95% hype and 5% sport. I lost interest in the UFC a few years ago when they kept billing every pay per view event "the greatest card in the history of the UFC" get the fuck outta here . Nothing but hype.