2017/2018 NBA Futures/Win Totals

Timely Hitting

I have not seen ROY odds anywhere, but if Dennis Smith is a long enough shot I may take a piece of that; although I like Fultz a lot, and Ball's usage rate should be through the roof, I think Smith could be an outstanding stat stuffer as a rookie. That said, Carlisle may not give him the minutes so the odds need to be real long.

I was looking through some props today at 5dimes, and although the juice is high on this I find the number pretty enticing; enticing enough to fund 5dimes just to play it:

M.Fultz avg assists per game over 2½ -400

The Sixers offense runs through the PG position; Bayless averaged 4.3 a game in 23 minutes a night and McConnell 6.6 in 26 minutes. While Fultz is a scoring PG, he's also an excellent distributor of the basketball. Fultz is going to get the primary minutes at PG, and I don't see how he doesn't average the assists. 

Will update as win totals are released and other futures. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Simmons +300

Dennis smith Jr +300

Lonzo Bal +350

Jayson Tatum +500

Fultz +900

De Aaron Fox +900

Malik Monk +1200

Josh Jackson +1600

Jonathan Issac +3300

Justin Jackson +3300

Per Bovada

Lol at Smith. Carlisle notoriously doesn't play rookies big minutes - similarly to thibs. I like Smith a lot but Fultz being a bigger dog than Smith is crazy.

Like Fultz and Isaac at those odds.

Timely, I am only dialed into one NBA team what with my longtime listening to The Ticket in Dallas.

Fairly confident that Mavs will treat at least the coming season as a No Worries year with regard to being big contenders given their current makeup and the overall Western conference.

So Smith not likely to have minutes curtailed in favor of some hoped for advantage that might be gained by restraining his time in favor of Yogi.....or whatever spare they use as fifth guard behind DS, Yogi, Seth and Wes

Timely, I am only dialed into one NBA team what with my longtime listening to The Ticket in Dallas.

Fairly confident that Mavs will treat at least the coming season as a No Worries year with regard to being big contenders given their current makeup and the overall Western conference.

So Smith not likely to have minutes curtailed in favor of some hoped for advantage that might be gained by restraining his time in favor of Yogi.....or whatever spare they use as fifth guard behind DS, Yogi, Seth and Wes

it's not curtailed. I just would be shocked to see Carlisle play a rookie 32+ minutes but maybe I'm wrong.

Totally agree how can you not consider him a rookie when he has never played an official NBA league game.

Exactly. I'm new to the site but it seems like most people here have a higher intelligence level than to ask a dumb question like that.

Question: How can you consider him a rookie?

Answer: He hasn't played.

Not exactly rocket science.

Martian agreed that it was a stupid question because it was. No one needs to read that kind of crap. 

It's no one's fault but your own that your stream of consciousness in that situation was dumb enough to offend others.

Grow up, try to do better next time and move on - for everyone's sake and stop taking it out on others.

Thanks.