Official 1st Annual TGF Bash. March Madness in Vegas.

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. I think most of us level headed people who were deep into our political views on the forums for a bit have chilled.

Ugly head rears its head on the forums. Gets people out of the real character. Or it did.

I’ve basically given up with the political stuff. Huge waste of time and energy to argue with people about it. Our system is fucked and both sides are too ignorant and stubborn to actually listen to the other and realize how fucked things are.

I’ve basically given up with the political stuff. Huge waste of time and energy to argue with people about it. Our system is fucked and both sides are too ignorant and stubborn to actually listen to the other and realize how fucked things are.

It's a joke man.  No middle anymore it seems.  The extreme on both sides are destroying us. 

Done a 180 on Timely, he’s just fucking with people and sucked me in. Would down some beers with him and shoot the shit anytime.

Even if we get 5-10 posters together to sweat the games I’d be a good time. We don’t need a full itinerary like Ted says. All we need are TVs , booze, and a window to bet at. We all talk shit, drink, and bet while posting here, it’ll be the same thing just be in real life.

The rest of the time people do whatever the fuck they want. It’s Vegas, not hard to keep entertained.

For as much weed as I've smoked in my lifetime, it's crazy that I have yet to set foot in a dispensary in Las Vegas.

The new laws here for recreational here sucks. Prices all went way up and you can’t buy edibles stronger than 10mg each. Plus the extra taxes make it even more expensive. Still have my medical card so can get around some of it, but I’ve went back to just buying black market where prices are like 30-50% cheaper than the dispensaries.

The new laws here for recreational here sucks. Prices all went way up and you can’t buy edibles stronger than 10mg each. Plus the extra taxes make it even more expensive. Still have my medical card so can get around some of it, but I’ve went back to just buying black market where prices are like 30-50% cheaper than the dispensaries.

Only been to the Vegas places a couple times, but I don’t think they have a 10mg limit.

Most of the places here list there entire menus, hopefully find some things to your liking.