Official 1st Annual TGF Bash. March Madness in Vegas.

Sol Aristatel

The new laws here for recreational here sucks. Prices all went way up and you can’t buy edibles stronger than 10mg each. Plus the extra taxes make it even more expensive. Still have my medical card so can get around some of it, but I’ve went back to just buying black market where prices are like 30-50% cheaper than the dispensaries.

Yeah.  For sure.  All of this was supposed to eliminate the black market too...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what area you live, but Zen Leaf on Post Road very easy to deal with and Euphoria Wellness on Robindale has a nice extensive menu.

Cool.  I live in Henderson.  I've got a friend that does some work at a cultivation facility and he knows a bunch of growers in town.  So, he usually just gives me the hookup if I'm looking.

One of these days I'll get to one.

We’re lucky Hillbilly Jim gives away $10 McDonald’s gift cards. We should probably be grateful for that.

Wasn't inferring they needed to put money behind it.  But maybe show up and shoot the shit. 

Kingerguy91 is anti-social.  Captain Flat Top has half the forum wanting to skin him alive.  And Mikeyanks has never been west of the Mississippi.  So I guess I can understand why they have no interest. 

Wasn't inferring they needed to put money behind it. But maybe show up and shoot the shit.

Kingerguy91 is anti-social. Captain Flat Top has half the forum wanting to skin him alive. And Mikeyanks has never been west of the Mississippi. So I guess I can understand why they have no interest.

I haven’t?

Mr. Diablo, all I want to know, is where are you parking, what floor and is your car still of burgundy color? 

We still have that car.  Don't take it to Nevada anymore though.  Usually take one of the other two vehicles since they have XM radio and the 2014 Civic does not.  

I'll let you know make, model, color, and floor when I get there.  Bring a sharp key with you.  

I’ve basically given up with the political stuff. Huge waste of time and energy to argue with people about it. Our system is fucked and both sides are too ignorant and stubborn to actually listen to the other and realize how fucked things are.

I think most reasonable people would agree with this post