Hello everyone, 

I know, I know, I've been MIA for a while. It's been crazy busy but I wanted to drop by and say hello. I know I am not the only one excited about NFL and felt the need to tell you our Early Bird Promotions coming up are INSANE. They are going live on Friday for all brands and you will be surprised with low rollovers, no hold, high bonuses and many advantages, among other cool things. 

Our deposit method Upay is a beauty so I highly recommend you to set up the account as it takes a couple of days for verification, you can deposit and withdraw instantly, you also receive a plastic card than can be used as payment method everywhere, the fees are low and the is no limit to the amount that you can deposit. No more hassle of MG or WU, no blocks, no questions asked. This is basically the easiest I have seen in a long time, trust me.

Needless to say, I hope to see you around and let me know if you have any questions, if I am not on the forums you know where to find me. 

Warm regards, 

Rachel Stoerm

Rachel!!!

Rachel is MONEY.

Hahaha Nice! 

I've got a feeling the boss is about to throw the house out the window!!!

Yeah you are right! How does a 200% FP with 14x rollover sound? Or a 50% FP with 5x rollover and no hold? These are just some of the promotions we are going to launch on Friday. 

I've gotta give a big thank you to Skybook.

Couple weeks ago, I made a bet on a late-night game while actually logged-out.  This was while they were having some sort of electrical problems notification at the top of the web page.  I logged back in after the bet did not go through, and quickly rebet.  This has happened many times - never any problems.

It was late, I was tired, and I did not recognize that my balance was wrong.  I did not check my open bets.  I fell asleep soon thereafter, and when I woke up discovered that two identical bets had been placed ( losers, of course ).

I've seen others complain that books can void bets when the book makes a mistake, but when the player makes one he is stuck.  I may have made the same complaint in the past.

But, Skybook listened to me whine and credited me.  Something funny did happen - but clearly my fault for not checking.

This family of books has great customer service to add to the best bonus out there.

I've gotta give a big thank you to Skybook.

Couple weeks ago, I made a bet on a late-night game while actually logged-out.  This was while they were having some sort of electrical problems notification at the top of the web page.  I logged back in after the bet did not go through, and quickly rebet.  This has happened many times - never any problems.

It was late, I was tired, and I did not recognize that my balance was wrong.  I did not check my open bets.  I fell asleep soon thereafter, and when I woke up discovered that two identical bets had been placed ( losers, of course ).

I've seen others complain that books can void bets when the book makes a mistake, but when the player makes one he is stuck.  I may have made the same complaint in the past.

But, Skybook listened to me whine and credited me.  Something funny did happen - but clearly my fault for not checking.

This family of books has great customer service to add to the best bonus out there.

Thanks for  your feedback, I am happy to hear you were taken care off and you are happy with the brand.   

Never rcvd my FP from a contest ( Betmania )

They took my money and kept me from trying to win some back.

Was unhappy.

Rachel what happened to it?

Would need to review the week of the contest, I am sure if it wasn't added was for a reason, maybe you were not active or didn't meet the requirements to claim a prize. The contest moderator sends the request and we reply back to him when they get added to the accounts, those that are not added get highlighted for review. I remember at some point you had funds in your account but you were not using them because you were expecting a refund. That might have been the issue. We don't deny a bonus just because. 

Just got back from money gram and it is a fvcking hassle.....I'll sign up for Upay and give u a try come foots or sooner

Yes, indeed,  one of our new agents went to pick up money which by the way was the first time, went two times the same day, first time they said "the person needs to call and confirm" the person called and confirmed, went again and still showing the same. It wasn't even a lot of money but it was on the weekend so I guess that raised a flag.

Would need to review the week of the contest, I am sure if it wasn't added was for a reason, maybe you were not active or didn't meet the requirements to claim a prize. The contest moderator sends the request and we reply back to him when they get added to the accounts, those that are not added get highlighted for review. I remember at some point you had funds in your account but you were not using them because you were expecting a refund. That might have been the issue. We don't deny a bonus just because. 

I had emailed and did not rcv a reply back then.  Had my deposit $ all on hold and then when okay was given for refund I eliminated the FP and rollover and 

made the account active with that deposit $.  Originally after the deposit back in December I was deemed ineligible for contest due to the issue.  Then finally after months it was

cleared and then had won a contest here and never ecvd the FP for it.

Pls check it out and read the messages sent back them and yoy will see it's a diff issue.

Thank You

I had emailed and did not rcv a reply back then.  Had my deposit $ all on hold and then when okay was given for refund I eliminated the FP and rollover and 

made the account active with that deposit $.  Originally after the deposit back in December I was deemed ineligible for contest due to the issue.  Then finally after months it was

cleared and then had won a contest here and never ecvd the FP for it.

Pls check it out and read the messages sent back them and yoy will see it's a diff issue.

Thank You

Ok, I am running interviews and have been crazy busy here but I will check in the afternoon, I never got an e-mail sorry about that. I saw your PM just now. I will get back to you later today.