2017 TGF $100 Fantasy Fag + Fantasy Lesbo $200 League

LCD

It's that time of year again. Le'Veon Bell is about to get popped for weed!

Here we go.

Uncle Dildo no complaining!

Welcome to the 5th annual (maybe 4th but too lazy to check) fantasy football league.

Last year's participants:

LCD

Kinger

rjt

TTP

Uncle Dildo

VD

Heartman

Joey

Cee

Marni

Mike499

Balco

Let me know if you want to do it. I also thought we could maybe something different like where we put up $10 to $20 every week and do a closed tournament daily fantasy salary league type thing so that way Non heterosexual humans like Joey don't get bored and stop putting in their lineups!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also thought we could maybe something different like where we put up $10 to $20 every week and do a closed tournament daily fantasy salary league type thing so that way Non heterosexual humans like Joey don't get bored and stop putting in their lineups!

$20 aint gonna move the needle with Joe and the Brick Mover.

But I appreciate the idea. 

$20 aint gonna move the needle with Joe and the Brick Mover.

But I appreciate the idea. 

$100 was never going to move the needle unless you like season long fantasy football.

If we go $20 a week and get like 20 people then people will get motivated and the shit talking will be pretty funny.

$100 was never going to move the needle unless you like season long fantasy football.

If we go $20 a week and get like 20 people then people will get motivated and the shit talking will be pretty funny.

20 team league is no bueno.  12 is perfect.  14 is pushing it.  

And who wants to owe 6 different people $20 at the end via pay pal? 

Appreciate the idea.  Thinking in the right direction.  Just don't think it solves anything.

I'd be up for pushing it up to $150 or $200.  Don't want to price people out.  But it's still below the Fantasy Non heterosexual humans entry fee. 

20 team league is no bueno.  12 is perfect.  14 is pushing it.  

And who wants to owe 6 different people $20 at the end via pay pal? 

Appreciate the idea.  Thinking in the right direction.  Just don't think it solves anything.

I'd be up for pushing it up to $150 or $200.  Don't want to price people out.  But it's still below the Fantasy Non heterosexual humans entry fee. 

Uncle Dildo don't be obtuse!

I'm suggesting a daily fantasy salary type league each week for only members of TGF.  Not a season long league with a draft.

In

But waiver order better not reset every week with last place getting first dibs. That was horrible

rjt you should like my idea since you're probably the best player and you don't have to have another season go down in flames because of injuries.  Every week we reset.

We can do it the old way but trying to shake things up.