2017 TGF $100 Fantasy Fag + Fantasy Lesbo $200 League

LCD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the adding dropping players work

At gametime Sunday at 1 pm est all free agents are locked and can not be added.

There are 2 ways to add a player other than trades.

First is thru waiver aquisition. Between Sunday and Tuesday night you can claim a player thru waivers. All teams can claim players thru waivers and on Tuesday night the team highest on the waiver list obtains the player they claimed.

The 2nd way to add a player is thru free agency. After waivers are complete on Tuesday night the free agency period begins and goes from Wednesday till Sunday gametime. There is a lock down period during the Thursday night game though. It's "first come first serve" from Wednesday till Sunday and you can add as many players as you like but you must drop a player every time you add one.

On the Yahoo league header you go to "players" and click on player list. This will show you all available free agents. If you want to place a waiver claim or pick up a player thru free agency you simply click the green plus symbol next to the players name then follow the steps given.

Is this the league I'm in? It looks like half the teams are not really playing I dont understand how can be for pay

i sent ttp a text to set his lineup.

i transferred rj's team - he was the only other person i saw who didn't set a lineup and he didnt want in apparently. the person who picked the team up couldn't make an add this morning so will have to wait until tomorrow to find a receiver. i think that's it though, no? 

idk why ttp hasn't set. and lol yeah, what kinger said.