2017 TGF $100 Fantasy Fag + Fantasy Lesbo $200 League

LCD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was a straight one for one I would have done it....you wanted too much...you were greedy...

Unreal with the greediness.

Kinger if you lose this week are you gonna go full retard or is it just going to be another short trip off the reservation.

:scooter

Mike Gillislee played a season-low 13 snaps in Sunday's win over the Jets.

Advice: Dion Lewis got the start and out-snapped Gillislee 29-13. Pass-catcher James White also saw 29 snaps in the victory. Gillislee was benched for a span of 34 snaps after committing a fumble in Jets territory late in the first quarter. He's averaged just 44 yards during his four-game touchdown drought and has yet to catch a pass this season. Gillislee will be a touchdown-or-bust RB3 against Atlanta in Week 7.

The problem is Mr. NBA overvalues his players.  Let's not forget the guy said C.J. was a Top 7 player.

I sent Dak (who he needs) and a good running back for a top tier RB.  Now, is that a trade I would've taken if I were in his shoes?  Probably not.  But it's something to work from...

I'm not just going to give up a good QB like Dak for peanuts.  Gotta see it from my shoes, too.  Counter instead of just flat out saying no.  JFC.

The problem is Mr. NBA overvalues his players.  Let's not forget the guy said C.J. was a Top 7 player.

I sent Dak (who he needs) and a good running back for a top tier RB.  Now, is that a trade I would've taken if I were in his shoes?  Probably not.  But it's something to work from...

I'm not just going to give up a good QB like Dak for peanuts.  Gotta see it from my shoes, too.  Counter instead of just flat out saying no.  JFC.

A good RB?.......the guy shouldn't be on a roster right now. lol.........everyone over values their players. It's a common thing.