2017 TGF $100 Fantasy Fag + Fantasy Lesbo $200 League

LCD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to get the best of the deal at first, but if it's rejected with a fair offer... I accept it.  Guy just wants me to hand him over Dak for peanuts.  Ain't happening!  KR didn't climb the rankings by being weak.

VD just mad because I stole his players.  :laugh

yes......a guy that got 13 fucking snaps last week and being totally phased out of the offense

I try to get the best of the deal at first, but if it's rejected with a fair offer... I accept it.  Guy just wants me to hand him over Dak for peanuts.  Ain't happening!  KR didn't climb the rankings by being weak.

VD just mad because I stole his players.  :laugh

You didn’t steal anything...if Cook doesn’t get hurt, I win the deal easily...elliot got lucky that a judge is on vacation...

It doesn't matter who the players were dumbass. The guy rejected your offer. Take it like a man. 

Don't start whining like a Bitch and act like you're some kind or fantasy superstar telling the guy he made a mistake and will never get a better offer, 

You got rejected and whined like a Bitch! 

It doesn't matter who the players were dumbass. The guy rejected your offer. Take it like a man. 

Don't start whining like a Bitch and act like you're some kind or fantasy superstar telling the guy he made a mistake and will never get a better offer, 

You got rejected and whined like a Bitch! 

hahahahahahahahahaha :laugh

Looks like another winner for me.

How the hell do you have 3 losses, Mr. NBA? Looks like you need a QB, pal.

yeah my QB position hasn't been bad......I've streamed most of the year. (see last week and using Mcclown and this week using Hundley) Like I said I don't value the QB spot nearly as high as most. Good luck this week.