2017 TGF $100 Fantasy Fag + Fantasy Lesbo $200 League

LCD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The executive committee of rjt, Kinger and me (the original players from 2013) will have a meeting about rules sometime in November.

Joey is my metrosexual wartime consigliere.

Dildo you need to relax.  I want to get TTP in here since he has been playing at least since 2014 and if you spaz out he's not going to do it.

It's going to be $200 because rjt, Kinger and I decided it earlier in this thread.  $2400 prize pool is better than a $1200 prize pool.

Deem let me know.  Martian on deck.  The league has not been post up.  Every winner since the beginning has gotten their money within a day.  Deemer and Martian don't need to post up.  If I don't know you then you might have to since I'm the one who is going to cover anyone if they stiff.

Hopefully, Marni will notice this.  We'll then pick the site and do it with a waiver budget.  If Marni doesn't show up then we can try to get Tripp back in here since he was the original commish in 2013 when he dominated the regular season.

This fucking league ran on some obscure website?

Most of my leagues are espn but I've played in yahoo before.

I did one on cbssports last year and it was fucking horrific I wouldn't go back even if I was assured a win.

Let me know where it's ran and I should be in no problem

This fucking league ran on some obscure website?

Most of my leagues are espn but I've played in yahoo before.

I did one on cbssports last year and it was fucking horrific I wouldn't go back even if I was assured a win.

Let me know where it's ran and I should be in no problem

We've done Yahoo and NFL.com.  Cbs was brought up because of the waiver setup.  We were going to do ESPN one year but there was something sucky about it but I'm sure it got fixed.

The executive committee of rjt, Kinger and me (the original players from 2013) will have a meeting about rules sometime in November.

Joey is my metrosexual wartime consigliere.

Dildo you need to relax. I want to get TTP in here since he has been playing at least since 2014 and if you spaz out he's not going to do it.

It's going to be $200 because rjt, Kinger and I decided it earlier in this thread. $2400 prize pool is better than a $1200 prize pool.

Deem let me know. Martian on deck. The league has not been post up. Every winner since the beginning has gotten their money within a day. Deemer and Martian don't need to post up. If I don't know you then you might have to since I'm the one who is going to cover anyone if they stiff.

Hopefully, Marni will notice this. We'll then pick the site and do it with a waiver budget. If Marni doesn't show up then we can try to get Tripp back in here since he was the original commish in 2013 when he dominated the regular season.

Does this mean I'm in , or next in line ?

• 2 weeks later...

You can be in Martian.  It's a fun group.  You also get insta-paid.

Uncle Dildo.  It's five weeks before the NFL season even starts.  Why does everything have to be so life or death.  It's a fantasy football league.  We do this every year.  Last year you spazzed out about the day of the draft.  And yet it worked out.

I'm messaging TTP right now.

You can be in Martian. It's a fun group. You also get insta-paid.

Uncle Dildo. It's five weeks before the NFL season even starts. Why does everything have to be so life or death. It's a fantasy football league. We do this every year. Last year you spazzed out about the day of the draft. And yet it worked out.

I'm messaging TTP right now.

Okay cool thanks

• 3 weeks later...