My 3 personal encounters with the BIG UNIT

Sol Diabler

Not a big Schlong you perverts. I'm talking about Randy Johnson. Newest member of the baseball HOF.

1. I was in high school. My Dad, little brother, and I went to a Giants/Mariners spring training game at Tempe Diablo Stadium in Tempe. At the time, was the Spring Training home of the Mariners. We left early. We always did. My Dad said we always had to beat the traffic. It was the 7th or 8th inning and we head towards the parking lot. We are walking at a normal pace in the middle of the parking lot and Randy Fucking Johnson is walking briskly and passes us. My little bro and I look at each other in amazement. Thats Randy Johnson. We catch up to him and ask him for his autograph. Mother fucker doesnt even acknowledge us. He doesnt even look. Just keeps fucking walking....

2. In Church. Yes. Hard to believe. I used to go to church. Peoria AZ. Same church my wife and I got married in. Sitting next to my buddy and he pokes me. Says look back there. Its Randy Johnson. It was. Guy was fucking sitting in the back of a small church in Peoria AZ by himself. He left 5 minutes before the service ended. I saw him get up and leave. Guy had high water pants on. LOL.

3. 2009. Coached middle school sports in a private school league. Randy Johnson's son played at a school that we played every season. All sports. Football. Basketball. Baseball. Soccer. First off, his kid sucked. He was horrible. And he was a punk. But what I thought was interesting... Randy Johnson would come to some of these games. He would be off by himself watching the game. And NO ONE would approach him. He was just there. Everybody knew it. Everyone saw him. Yet nobody ever approached him

They all knew. Randy was an asshole. Dont talk to Randy.

he did always seem like a grouch, sorry to hear

i have never had or seen a BIG UNIT

LOL.

Another quick story... Not a personal encounter, but sort of..

Same school I taught at. But 5 years earlier... I taught social studies. I had the kids make video reports.

One of my kids was next door neighbors with him. He made a video report with Randy Johnson. It was a Q and A.

Randy seemed pretty cool in that. Was cool that he spent the time to do that for a kids "book report" in school.

LOL.

Another quick story... Not a personal encounter, but sort of..

Same school I taught at. But 5 years earlier... I taught social studies. I had the kids make video reports.

One of my kids was next door neighbors with him. He made a video report with Randy Johnson. It was a Q and A.

Randy seemed pretty cool in that. Was cool that he spent the time to do that for a kids "book report" in school.

he didn't do that to be nice... he did it because he didn't want someone pissed at him living next door, egging his house, pooping on his porch, and doing other mischief

Matt Williams' son played at a different school during this time.

He would come to the games too. His son was an even bigger POS. No class. He sucked. And always complained.

Matt Williams was a PRICK. The kids at our school would ask him for his autograph and he would yell at them and say, "Im trying to watch my son play. Dont be rude!"

What a fucking douche bag that guy is.

Matt Williams' son played at a different school during this time.

He would come to the games too. His son was an even bigger POS. No class. He sucked. And always complained.

Matt Williams was a PRICK. The kids at our school would ask him for his autograph and he would yell at them and say, "Im trying to watch my son play. Dont be rude!"

What a fucking douche bag that guy is.

yeah big shock that kids with pricks for dad would turn out to be pricks!

did you ever see wolf of wall street? there's a funny part where the fbi agent says, usually someone they bust is a douchebag because their parents are that way but congrats you did this all by yourself!

yeah big shock that kids with pricks for dad would turn out to be pricks!

did you ever see wolf of wall street? there's a funny part where the fbi agent says, usually someone they bust is a douchebag because their parents are that way but congrats you did this all by yourself!

Don't remember that in the movie, great line!

It's a rare rich and famous person who is kind to everyone badgering and interrupting them as they try to live their private lives. He might be a prick but the fact he blew off some autograph seekers at his kids game isn't evidence of it.

A truer test is how they treat the people they interact with by choice, servers, caddies, housekeepers, etc.

It's a rare rich and famous person who is kind to everyone badgering and interrupting them as they try to live their private lives. He might be a prick but the fact he blew off some autograph seekers at his kids game isn't evidence of it.

A truer test is how they treat the people they interact with by choice, servers, caddies, housekeepers, etc.

You make some valid points.

But it has been well documented by many different people that both Randy Johnson and Matt Williams are both assholes. My encounters with them seem to fall in line with what others have witnessed.