My 3 personal encounters with the BIG UNIT

Sol Diabler

Matt Williams' son played at a different school during this time.

He would come to the games too. His son was an even bigger POS. No class. He sucked. And always complained.

Matt Williams was a PRICK. The kids at our school would ask him for his autograph and he would yell at them and say, "Im trying to watch my son play. Dont be rude!"

What a fucking douche bag that guy is.

For some reason I always thought Matt Williams was a nice guy in real life. Never bumped into him, though, but he just seemed that way on TV.

Every time he hit a homer, he'd look down and run around the bases... was never a show off.

For some reason I always thought Matt Williams was a nice guy in real life. Never bumped into him, though, but he just seemed that way on TV.

Every time he hit a homer, he'd look down and run around the bases... was never a show off.

Yeah. I liked the way Matty played the game.

Both these guys are most likely decent human beings and good family men.

Just not comfortable in public. And dont know how to treat people.

• 3 weeks later...

The local news here (Channel 3) was live outside the Phoenix Open for the Pro-Am...

The news reporter was live when Randy Johnson pulls up in an SUV. The Channel 3 producer goes up to him to ask him if he can talk to them. I guess he said no, because the producer comes back and shakes his head to the live news reporter, and she says, "I guess we can't talk to Randy, as you know he's not a fan of the media." LOL

Randy then walks past them with a mean look on his face.

The guy needs to lighten up.