Every day I want to kill myself

GreenDoberman

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Dude, I know the feeling... hang in there... I have actually tried it (and failed) 3-4 times... pills and alcohol... hanging... heroin overdose

I survived... there is a higher purpose for the both of us out there, you may not see it or feel it but that doesnt mean is not there

Now that I failed... stupidly... next time I try is gonna be a combo of hotshot heroin and hanging, but at this moment and time... last thing on my mind

Crazy how many suicides there are.....really, it should be rare to know someone who killed themselves but I could name 10 who was friend or family.....

Mentioned it a few times before but my cousin jumped off his second story balcony with a rope tied off to his neck on Xmas morning.....his mom and 3 sisters had to pull him up.......how's that for fvcked up....

Girl who sat in front of me in history class in 10th grade hung herself in the garage and her dad drove up and hit the garage door opener and there was his daughter hanging from the rafters.......fvcked up

Best friend in 10th grade got busted for robbery just out of highschool and hung himself in prison....

Life ain't that bad or hard.......

Crazy how many suicides there are.....really, it should be rare to know someone who killed themselves but I could name 10 who was friend or family.....

Mentioned it a few times before but my cousin jumped off his second story balcony with a rope tied off to his neck on Xmas morning.....his mom and 3 sisters had to pull him up.......how's that for fvcked up....

Girl who sat in front of me in history class in 10th grade hung herself in the garage and her dad drove up and hit the garage door opener and there was his daughter hanging from the rafters.......fvcked up

Best friend in 10th grade got busted for robbery just out of highschool and hung himself in prison....

Life ain't that bad or hard.......

read something about interviews with people who survived a leap off the Golden Gate Bridge - might have even been a documentary, can't remember - and nearly all of them said they immediately regretted their decision when they jumped. it's hard to understand that life isn't so terrible until you realize it's about to end.

read something about interviews with people who survived a leap off the Golden Gate Bridge - might have even been a documentary, can't remember - and nearly all of them said they immediately regretted their decision when they jumped. it's hard to understand that life isn't so terrible until you realize it's about to end.

Seen the same documentary.....that would have to be crazy after jumping when you think wtf am I doing

Guest pocketrockets

I have no idea why. I gave a good job, no financial problems, very little stress yet am extremely depressed.

Mentally something us not working right and u an tired if internalizing it.

Feel free to vent here pal, I will never turn my ears away from someone needing a talk