Every day I want to kill myself

GreenDoberman

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you fantasize about doing it Dobbie? Pills, hanging, gun shot or wrist cut? Had a friend jump out of his car while arguing with his girlfriend on thanksgiving morning and he told her it was her fault just before jumping into traffic and getting ran over by a big rig

I would set myself on fire and then jump off the stratosphere tower. I haven't failed at much and don't want suicide to be something I was unsuccessful at.

Guest boatboatboat

For 32 dollars mth there is a service where you can have 24/7 access to a professional psychiatrist that will send and reply and listen to your voice messages as well as text

Guest pocketrockets

Crazy how many suicides there are.....really, it should be rare to know someone who killed themselves but I could name 10 who was friend or family.....

Mentioned it a few times before but my cousin jumped off his second story balcony with a rope tied off to his neck on Xmas morning.....his mom and 3 sisters had to pull him up.......how's that for fvcked up....

Girl who sat in front of me in history class in 10th grade hung herself in the garage and her dad drove up and hit the garage door opener and there was his daughter hanging from the rafters.......fvcked up

Best friend in 10th grade got busted for robbery just out of highschool and hung himself in prison....

Life ain't that bad or hard.......

Lots man.

This girl, she had a crush on me in 9th grade... got pregnant by some guy and apparently family was shitty to her, threw herself from the Saprissa bridge... terrible... 15 yo.

My cousin, who was a lesbian had a crush on another girl that rejected, she was depressed for a while... she came out of the closet and family shitty as well, being hardcore catholics... next thing you know her dad's pistol is missing... girl shot herself in the head and fell on to a cliff... that one was harsh af

One of my buddies when I was 17 hung himself... basically his dad was a junkie lawyer for the narcos, fuckin guy bough half kilos at once... gave some 100 grams to sons... terrible life... the dad's office was our partying spot, pool table and shit... well my buddy was weird for a week... he basically just locked himself in the room and snorted by himself... one day my buddy and me knock on his door, call out, nothing... we knew he was in there... guy was hanging, we took him down, I threw up

They dont tell you how they shit and piss themselves when hung. AWFUL.