MLB auction

rjt

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care which thread is used.  Figured with the trade deadline passing, today would be a good day to open bidding.  Didn't know Fish would start another thread 20 min later because being the official auction thread starter at TGF is so important to him.

I don't care which thread is used.  Figured with the trade deadline passing, today would be a good day to open bidding.  Didn't know Fish would start another thread 20 min later because being the official auction thread starter at TGF is so important to him.

ITS NOT, just thought you would want and wish some organization as in past auctions...............again, I'm done.............its all yours

ITS NOT, just thought you would want and wish some organization as in past auctions...............again, I'm done.............its all yours

You needed to start a new thread to organize it?

I made one rule change because allowing multiple bids per post right before the deadline has been a flaw of past auctions.

There's really no organization needed.  Post an update with the current bids and purse every so often.  Auctions aren't complicated.

knock yourself out......keep purse updated and alltime in line............pay no-PAYS out of your own pocket if it occurs for good karma.

I made one rule change because allowing multiple bids per post right before the deadline has been a flaw of past auctions.

There's really no organization needed.  Post an update with the current bids and purse every so often.  Auctions aren't complicated.

have fun, load off my mind.

Will miss dearly, it was sooooo important in my life.

knock yourself out......keep purse updated and alltime in line............pay no-PAYS out of your own pocket if it occurs for good karma.

have fun, load off my mind.

Will miss dearly, it was sooooo important in my life.

Apparently.  You started a new thread minutes after I posted this one.

Be sure to have Billy pay up the millions if he losses.

billy bid millions in this thread? 

thread is fine. 

if someone stiffed you should say. i had my account frozen because of these and had to fight and claw to send out funds; the best idea you had - will give you credit - was everyone just pays at the end instead of one person collecting. if someone stiffed you should be alerting the forum so they don't participate going forward and the fact that you're implying it happened but refuse to state who is absurd and another reason you shouldn't run them.

billy bid millions in this thread? 

thread is fine. 

if someone stiffed you should say. i had my account frozen because of these and had to fight and claw to send out funds; the best idea you had - will give you credit - was everyone just pays at the end instead of one person collecting. if someone stiffed you should be alerting the forum so they don't participate going forward and the fact that you're implying it happened but refuse to state who is absurd and another reason you shouldn't run them.

GL MOVING FORWARD, ENJOY

fishead has always better than 95% of the posters.

Can someone just start a NEW OFFICIAL thread for bidding? And please dont let timelyshitting post in the thread and fuck it up as usual

Timely tried to start a Survivor contest and it lasted 5 minutes before he argued his way out of the thread and it died.......he doesn't get that he's the problem.....complete thick head