Strong CFL Play Friday

sharky99

Friday CFL Ottawa Mline -133 pinny 8 units

Ottawa got a raw deal playing 4 games in 17 days, now off a 10 day layoff, I'll take that bet and take a shot on a rested hungry Ottawa coming off a loss against Winnipeg without their best WR Dressler and coming off an improbable last second win. Winnipeg has given up 85 points in the last 2 games.

Taking in consideration a weak Eastern Division, I'll take a shot Ottawa to be close at the end @ +1200 @B365 .... I think there's good value here to at least hedge at the end if needed, definitely worth a shot in my opinion.

Edmonton -10

Hamilton the worst team i have seen in a LONG time

they played a week ago and hamilton pretty much led the whole game and edmonton needed to drive the length of the field in the last minute for the win

teams that get blasted tend to have a much better showing the next game

Soooooo glad I was drunk when I saw him post this. Hit it for 4x what I normally would.

326775778 - 08/03/201709:01 PM

STRAIGHT BET

Risking: 440.00 - To Win: 400.00WIN

CFB

[355] Hamilton Tigercats +10-110

08/04/2017 @ 06:40 PM

Score: Hamilton Tigercats(28) - Edmonton Eskimos(33)WIN

Win / Loss: $400.00 $400.00

Salud!!!

look at this past post POS oh look at me i won after the game is over GO FK URSELF

Motherfuckers fumbled with 2:12 to go up 12

Was a total fluke

i had edm -9.5 in a freeplay parlay.............honestly refs kept hamilton in the game in the 2nd half. every call was going for them. never got that 3-TD lead by edmonton that should have happened. the backdoor was always open