Bitcoin on the move!

The Meatman

I got a $125.00 Bitcoin payment on July 31st, 2017.

Normally when I have gotten a Bitcoin payment over the past year I deposit it right into my bank account.

God knows how much money I have lost in the last twelve(12) months had I just let the money sit?

So now my $125.00 is worth $140.00 as Bitcoin is now trading at over three thousand one hundred(3100) bucks.

If it goes to zero(0) fuck it.

If it goes big at least I can say I made some money!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the warnings from coinbase and other places about the dangers of holding bitcoin during the fork - I thought it wise to cash my bitcoin in.  I figured a lot of bitcoin was going to get sold the week prior to the fork, and the price would plummet.

Now, I hear that anything that was on blockchain in btc got changed into bcc and some other currencies due to the fork and the price is now skyrocketing.  Looks like I missed out again. 

So, now it is time to wait for a correction.

Bitcoin now over $3400.00 at Blockchain.

I have 0.04438131 BTC in my account which is now worth over $150.00.

When I first got a payment with Bitcoin each coin was worth about $700.00.

I could have 5X my money which would have turned my $4,000.00 into about $20,000.00 in less than a year.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Some info on NEO

However, no one could predict that Ethereum itself would spawn the single cryptocurrency boom, or that its strongest competitor–NEO–would come from China. (Related: China's Confusing Relationship With Bitcoin)

(Check out our new Bitcoin Page for real-time price quotes and news)

What is NEO?

Formerly known as Antshares, NEO is a recent iteration on Ethereum’s smart contracts. NEO uses a unique blockchain algorithm that improves upon Ethereum’s model. While the basics still apply, it also supports decentralized commerce, identification and digitization of several assets. NEO also closes loopholes that have caused some Ether contracts to be vulnerable to hackers.

Read more: Why China's New Ethereum "NEO" is the Next Big Thing | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/news/china-new-ethereum-neo/#ixzz4pV2e9vTv 
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook