~RENO or HOFFA..$500 post up bet...

Gabe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta think there has to be a minimum amount of plays.....what's the rules here? I might back Hoffa as this doesn't seem to be Gynos year....came in second at peeps by copying Toby's plays and is 0-4 on his Spot Plays.....picking horses that run backwards and props have been shit....

Teddy how much are you down on Gabewins this year?

Reno billy are Non heterosexual humans who have been waiting for a losing streak to start pouncing. 2 losing horses and being down less a unit has brought out the hate. Think about that. Horse players go days without a winner and these clowns are sweating me over 2 losers. C mon are they serious? Sad thing is they are.

When i look at what ive done throughout the years gambling and how i have evolved it makes happy. I went from a square novice to a savvy bettor who makes a side income and someone who a lot of people follow. I have made a lot of people a lot of money the last few years and my expectations are so high that even being down a half unit makes the haters come out because even they know what im capable of.

But im done explaining. Done dealing with idiots.