~RENO or HOFFA..$500 post up bet...

Gabe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be all over a bet involving a PPH, so he can't post stale lines or past post, etc. He has to make 100 plays, no more, no less. Good idea BBB.

Gabe, you're down on the entire MLB season. That isn't a losing streak. That's just losing. 

I am down 0.98 units on  the season SBR legend,    LOL not interested in $500 wager, but all of a sudden now you are.   

Never change Marty, you are a pure clown.

I was done with this thread and that was why I didn't know there was this challenge.   Timely who is following me around everywhere reminded me of this thread.

What are the rules?

I wanted to take Reno or Hoffa's money but if the rules are correct I am down. 

It's even better than that. On a single play he would be giving me +110. The odds of him coming out ahead after 100 plays at -110/-110 are astronomical. 

Boat really screwed up this bet with the whole PPH thing. Gabe did not realize Reno Marty will bet $500 at +110 on reflex.

Reno said $500 was too low for him, now the rules change and he's interested.  

You can't make this up.   You can't :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

It's even better than that. On a single play he would be giving me +110. The odds of him coming out ahead after 100 plays at -110/-110 are astronomical. 

+15 units on pinny lines via 200..  You are so dumb it's painful... Pizza trash.

Give me +1200 odds post up cause you aren't a trustworthy poster.   

I was done with this thread and that was why I didn't know there was this challenge.   Timely who is following me around everywhere reminded me of this thread.

What are the rules?

Boat sets up PPH that offers widely available lines that are not stale as hell. If they mirror America's Bookie, fine.

You have to make 100 plays before the end of the MLB season (regular and/or post-season, I don't care). One unit per play. 

If you are up after those 100 plays, I pay you $500, otherwise you pay me $500. 

So long as you post up, I am happy to increase the amount from $500 to ... anything. 

What are the rules?

:scratch

follows you around? you made a challenge. guy accepted. just wanted to see this get started. no following. just think if you challenge someone and they accept, you should figure out some terms and get it started. 

Boat sets up PPH that offers widely available lines that are not stale as hell. If they mirror America's Bookie, fine.

You have to make 100 plays before the end of the MLB season (regular and/or post-season, I don't care). One unit per play. 

If you are up after those 100 plays, I pay you $500, otherwise you pay me $500. 

So long as you post up, I am happy to increase the amount from $500 to ... anything. 

:pop