~RENO or HOFFA..$500 post up bet...

Gabe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boat sets up PPH that offers widely available lines that are not stale as hell. If they mirror America's Bookie, fine.

You have to make 100 plays before the end of the MLB season (regular and/or post-season, I don't care). One unit per play. 

If you are up after those 100 plays, I pay you $500, otherwise you pay me $500. 

So long as you post up, I am happy to increase the amount from $500 to ... anything. 

you keep saying stale as hell,   what contest that I was in had stale lines?      When do I post stale lines?   

You said the odds were astronomical so give me $1000 to $500 and I will agree right now.   Whats a $1000 to a bigshot like you.  

What books line does this PPH mirror?

you keep saying stale as hell,   what contest that I was have stale lines?      When do I post stale lines?   

You said the odds were astronomical so give me $1000 to $500 and I will agree right now.   Whats a $1000 to a bigshot like you.  

Didnt you offer for $500 and now looking for odds?  

Set the PPH up and win they money.  If you are good as you say you are (no idea) then it will be easy money.  

you keep saying stale as hell,   what contest that I was in had stale lines?      When do I post stale lines?   

now you want odds? you offered him a $500 wager straight up and he accepted. why would you need odds now for a challenge you made? 

Didnt you offer for $500 and now looking for odds?  

Set the PPH up and win they money.  If you are good as you say you are (no idea) then it will be easy money.  

PPH is a different monster and RENO said the odds of me being ahead are astronomical.     What is $500 to Reno,   nothing.   He shits $20s..  

I don't even know which book this PPH mirrors and I don't know if it's a dime-line or what. 

PPH is a different monster and RENO said the odds of me being ahead are astronomical.     What is $500 to Reno,   nothing.   He shits $20s..  

I don't even know which book this PPH mirrors and I don't know if it's a dime-line or what. 

how is pph different? they mirror live lines, why would that be a problem? 

pal, you made a challenge. he accepted. let's get this ball rolling.

now you want odds? you offered him a $500 wager straight up and he accepted. why would you need odds now for a challenge you made? 

Do you know which book this PPH mirrors?

He opened his mouth and said astronomical.   That changes a couple of things.

How am I dumb?

You can beat live lines - your words. Pph is live lines. You have never claimed to win by line shopping and hedging. You win by beating the market with your own values. You're making excuses pal.

the peeps contest was live lines...  you're dumb because you're telling me to accept and I don't even know if the lines are 10c 20c.    I bet into 10c lines or less.  So if lines are 20c that will make it less incentive for me.  Peeps contest wasn't 20c lines. 

the peeps contest was live lines...  you're dumb because you're telling me to accept and I don't even know if the lines are 10c 20c.    I bet into 10c lines or less.  So if lines are 20c that will make it less incentive for me.  Peeps contest wasn't 20c lines. 

so if boat gives you 10 cent lines you're in? sounds good, should be easy enough for boat. make it happen boat.

Ok,  so make the stipulation that its 10c lines(seems reasonable I guess).  None of this odds stuff.  And you only have to finish positive,  can't imagine it matters much which site they mirror if its set at dime lines.  

Ok,  so make the stipulation that its 10c lines(seems reasonable I guess).  None of this odds stuff.  And you only have to finish positive,  can't imagine it matters much which site they mirror if its set at dime lines.  

If it's one book it takes away line shopping and makes it to where I have to be more selective but I am down.    I am not sure why I have to keep proving myself considering every time challenge like this happens I end up doing good but fuck it I am in.

I would be all over a bet involving a PPH, so he can't post stale lines or past post, etc. He has to make 100 plays, no more, no less. Good idea BBB.

Gabe, you're down on the entire MLB season. That isn't a losing streak. That's just losing. 

early plays looking good,  might end up being ahead after day is done.     Wouldn't that be   something.