North Korea best not make anymore threats to the United States...

sleepy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are you wanting to do turn that s*** hole into a piece of glass which he could do in about 45 seconds with orders to our generals I mean is that what you want him to do???

Would that the be the Don showing he's nobody to mess with???

he's trying to do it without seeing millions and millions of innocent North Koreans die

oh boy shame on Donald you're being played like a fool

Ping Pong couldn't bomb the house across the street.

Guest boatboatboat

Ping Pong couldn't bomb the house across the street.

I hope you're right but we do seem to have confirmed that they are in possession of 60 nuclear warheads whether he could shoot them in the air and make them land anywhere he intended I have no clue

Guest boatboatboat

The president of the United States could be on a toilet at Disneyland and he is never more than 30 seconds away from the most up-to-date intelligence reports there are there's no such thing as a president of the United States ever being at a place where he can't do his work

The president of the United States could be on a toilet at Disneyland and he is never more than 30 seconds away from the most up-to-date intelligence reports there are there's no such thing as a president of the United States ever being at a place where he can't do his work

Yes he's wandering around the golf course with three putzes not security cleared to be anywhere near government business. 

Come here dudes what's this funny cloud in this picture?

NK doing nothing more than trolling the inept fat little donnie.

Fortunately, the word from WH insiders and the Pentagon is to accept donnie's bluster as his own words and not reflective of anyone with true military influence.

Yes, he is the CiC......but I hold out a perhaps naive optimism that in the event he attempts to start nuclear war that smarter minds will quite simply mutiny and civilly disobey his irrational directives.

And because I think donnie is fully aware of such a mutiny he would never openly put himself on the line publicly where he could be shamed in such fashion

The likelihood of NK being able to get a Nuke to the USA is about 0 still. But getting one into South Korea or Japan should be pretty easy.

Couldn't agree more. I think the chance that NK could miniaturize a warhead and hit any part of the mainland is zero. I don't give a fuck what stories are being pushed right now. You have to be able to launch, have it leave the atmosphere, then re-enter. No fucking way. Too many variables. The US govt is pushing the story that they have the capability so we don't look like the bad guy when we turn NK into a parking lot in about 30 seconds.

Guest boatboatboat

Couldn't agree more. I think the chance that NK could miniaturize a warhead and hit any part of the mainland is zero. I don't give a fuck what stories are being pushed right now. You have to be able to launch, have it leave the atmosphere, then re-enter. No fucking way. Too many variables. The US govt is pushing the story that they have the capability so we don't look like the bad guy when we turn NK into a parking lot in about 30 seconds.

But 60 years ago we could put a man on the moon

Guest boatboatboat

I don't know BBB all I'm saying is there's no fucking chance that little shitdick could launch a nuke and hit the mainland. No way

Now South Korea is another story. Absolutely could be done.

I was reading yesterday and some guy who acted like he knew what he was talking about said that mobile missile units like they're showing displays of on the back of trucks or very very hard to develop but the stationary Silo missiles are not that terribly difficult the developing the nuclear warhead is much more difficult than the missile and he was saying that in his opinion he felt the mobile missile thing was nothing more than a decoy and that North Korea was actually or has developed stationary Silo base missiles every other country that has nuclear capabilities that's what they developed first or stationary Silo missiles the only countries now that actually have working certified mobile nuclear warheads or the Soviet Union China and the United States evidently those are very hard to make but Silo based stationary once you get the WarHeads it's not that difficult

I was reading yesterday and some guy who acted like he knew what he was talking about said that mobile missile units like they're showing displays of on the back of trucks or very very hard to develop but the stationary Silo missiles are not that terribly difficult the developing the nuclear warhead is much more difficult than the missile and he was saying that in his opinion he felt the mobile missile thing was nothing more than a decoy and that North Korea was actually or has developed stationary Silo base missiles every other country that has nuclear capabilities that's what they developed first or stationary Silo missiles the only countries now that actually have working certified mobile nuclear warheads or the Soviet Union China and the United States evidently those are very hard to make but Silo based stationary once you get the WarHeads it's not that difficult

You did not include a period puncuation mark at the end of that single sentence.....do you have more to add? :-)