Oh wow.......fat little donnie says Nazis in VA are "good people"

barman

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His level of disconnect to Americans with high school grad and above education levels is becoming increasingly breathtaking.

Absolutely refuses to publicly denounce Nazi ideals....amazing

He actually said not all the people marching were Nazis/White Supremacists some were good people who didn't want to see the statue come down, so by inference he actually called Nazis/White Supremacists bad people. Now if you want to say those people marching with the Hate groups were idiots fine, but Trump never called the hate groups "good people".

Maybe because some of their views make sense......just because everyone doesn't pat your dyke sister on the back for eating Black box doesn't make other views less relevant....

51% of the USA voted for Trump.....will you Snowflakes ever understand that the country is split down the middle the way it Should be.....you didn't. win this time....better luck next time...

48.5% = 51%

trumpian math to go with your trumpian history.....Solid!

Maybe because some of their views make sense......just because everyone doesn't pat your dyke sister on the back for eating Black box doesn't make other views less relevant....

51% of the USA voted for Trump.....will you Snowflakes ever understand that the country is split down the middle the way it Should be.....you didn't. win this time....better luck next time...

. He lost the popular vote dumbass

. He lost the popular vote dumbass

When the vote count is 300 million and the victory is 1million.....pretty sure you can call it a 50/50....

Even at 60/40.... Why can't you Leftys see that the rest of America doesn't see things the way you do and that needs to be respected? I'm glad the dumb bitch died....let them say their peace and move on, ignore them once and they get mini attention, ignore them twice and it's not even on local news.....challenge them, and die

When the vote count is 300 million and the victory is 1million.....pretty sure you can call it a 50/50....

Even at 60/40.... Why can't you Leftys see that the rest of America doesn't see things the way you do and that needs to be respected? I'm glad the dumb bitch died....let them say their peace and move on, ignore them once and they get mini attention, ignore them twice and it's not even on local news.....challenge them, and die

The vote count was just under 130million and Clinton romped him by approx 3.2m

All good.....once donnie resigns we can all agree to be smarter with our votes in 2020

Why are you so fucking stupid?   He got 63M votes.    There are `250M eligible voters.

He actually said not all the people marching were Nazis/White Supremacists some were good people who didn't want to see the statue come down, so by inference he actually called Nazis/White Supremacists bad people. Now if you want to say those people marching with the Hate groups were idiots fine, but Trump never called the hate groups "good people".

That's what I heard when I saw the press conference on the local news last night. Had me wondering what all the fuss was about.

The Alt left was being violent and acting like idiots too. Yet these Snowflakes will call you a racist for pointing out the obvious.

Idiots on both sides acting like animals. But if you point that out, then Libtards interpret that as taking the side and ideals of the Nazis. Absurd.

Seems like less and less of us level headed people in this country anymore. Too many too far right or left.

The Alt left was being violent and acting like idiots too. Yet these Snowflakes will call you a racist for pointing out the obvious.

Idiots on both sides acting like animals. But if you point that out, then Libtards interpret that as taking the side and ideals of the Nazis. Absurd.

Seems like less and less of us level headed people in this country anymore. Too many too far right or left.

Liberalism is a mental illness Sol, it really is, that's why it keeps getting worse and worse, more and more ridiculous, they'll never be satisfied.

lol

That's what I heard when I saw the press conference on the local news last night. Had me wondering what all the fuss was about.

Let me get this straight... you believe the Unite the Right rally - which was organized by Jason Kessler (a known White Supremicist) and had booked both David Duke and Richard Spencer to speak at somehow contained good people? 

Trump stated that the night before there were good people at the rally - he was talking about the Friday Night where people were carrying tiki torches and saying take the country back from the Jews and the Blacks. Those chants were witnessed, reported and recorded by many outlets. Trump said on that night, there were good people there and the bad people came on Saturday.

So a rally organized by a White Supremacist, and had Duke and Spencer scheduled to speak, somehow contained "good people." We'll agree to disagree. If you were a good person and showed up and saw/heard what was being chanted, and you did not leave then you aren't a good person. 

This is the guy who organized the rally: https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler

Anyone there to support him and his causes is a White Nationalist. There were no good people, and drawing some form of moral equivalency between the leftists that were there to protest those White Nationalists scum and the White Nationalists themselves does not make you a rational or fair thinker; it makes you look just as ignorant as the President. There is no moral equivalency between a group protesting in support of equality and diversity, and a group protesting in support of White Nationalism; period. The guy has lost vast support within his own party for his actions. He looked like a moron yesterday, and comparing the two groups of protesters was just wrong.

Let me get this straight... you believe the Unite the Right rally - which was organized by Jason Kessler (a known White Supremicist) and had booked both David Duke and Richard Spencer to speak at somehow contained good people

The guy has lost vast support within his own party for his actions. He looked like a moron yesterday, and comparing the two groups of protesters was just wrong.

How could anybody not agree with this??????

Let me get this straight... you believe the Unite the Right rally - which was organized by Jason Kessler (a known White Supremicist) and had booked both David Duke and Richard Spencer to speak at somehow contained good people?

You didn't get anything straight. Just more proof you have reading comprehension problems. I make a couple of points and then you write a novel jumping to conclusions.

In the videos I saw, both groups were acting violently and like animals. That's all Im saying. I am not condoning the behavior or ideals of anyone at the rally.

And I did not hear anything specific from Trump's sound bites condoning anyone's thoughts or actions either. From the soundbite I heard.

Huh? here you said you didn't understand the Fuss surrounding the President's comments that "not all the people marching were Nazis/White Supremacists some were good people who didn't want to see the statue come down"

If you don't understand what the fuss was about - in regards to that statement - then you clearly don't disagree with the Presidents assessment that not all people marching were bad people; they were just surrounded by a crowd chanting Death to the Jews and Blood and Soil. The Rally was planned by a White Nationalist. Anyone who showed up to that rally, and stayed, were not good people simply there because they didn't want to see a statue come down.