Oh wow.......fat little donnie says Nazis in VA are "good people"

barman

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that video looked very similar to clips of nazi germany i have seen, so the comparison is justified.

Comparison justified? Lol

One is war. 2 or more countries killing each other to see who gets to control the planet. The other is a protest.

Sure, the rhetoric of hate is similar. But the justification for violence is WAY off here. Violence is not warranted against people protesting. Ever. No matter what the rhetoric. If protestors are breaking any sort of laws, then its up to the authorities to deal with it.

Comparison justified? Lol

One is war. 2 or more countries killing each other to see who gets to control the planet. The other is a protest.

Sure, the rhetoric of hate is similar. But the justification for violence is WAY off here. Violence is not warranted against people protesting. Ever. No matter what the rhetoric. If protestors are breaking any sort of laws, then its up to the authorities to deal with it.

yeah, i'll go ahead and save my pity and sorrow for those not trying to purify the country with whiteness. you can go ahead and sympathize with people carrying Nazi flags, chanting Blood and Soil and Down with the Jews... I'll go ahead an use some logic, and pass on the sympathy train you're conducting.

The people of America are brainwashed by today's definition of War. War to most is when the U.S charges into some third world country under one far fetched pretext or another. They think wars start in congress or at the whim of the Pentagon.

Before this day and age of taxpayer funded war for hire, War started from protest, propaganda and civil unrest, culminating in civil war, ending in globalized hostility.

Anyone who watched Virginia this past weekend and didn't see war has been caught in the spin cycle for far too long.

yeah, i'll go ahead and save my pity and sorrow for those not trying to purify the country with whiteness. you can go ahead and sympathize with people carrying Nazi flags, chanting Blood and Soil and Down with the Jews... I'll go ahead an use some logic, and pass on the sympathy train you're conducting.

You are off your rocker. Where have I ever said I sympathize with Nazis? As matter of fact, if you could read, Ive said their views are despicable.

The people of America are brainwashed by today's definition of War. War to most is when the U.S charges into some third world country under one far fetched pretext or another. They think wars start in congress or at the whim of the Pentagon.

Before this day and age of taxpayer funded war for hire, War started from protest, propaganda and civil unrest, culminating in civil war, ending in globalized hostility.

Anyone who watched Virginia this past weekend and didn't see war has been caught in the spin cycle for far too long.

We have laws in this country for a reason. Without them, we would have anarchy. According to current law, civilians cannot physically attack other civilians because we don't like what's coming out of their mouths.

You are off your rocker. Where have I ever said I sympathize with Nazis? As matter of fact, if you could read, Ive said their views are despicable.

yes but the violence against them is "not warranted." that's your opinion, and it's a sympathetic one, even if you refuse to realize that. i have no clue who started what, i wasn't there, but based on the HATE filled words of one side, I think it's fairer to assume they were the antagonizing ones.. 

you said the following, which is a moral comparison between the two sides; there is no moral comparison. protesting against hate, racism and bigotry and things turning violent is not the same as being a neo-nazi. Sorry pal.

The Alt left was being violent and acting like idiots too. Yet these Snowflakes will call you a racist for pointing out the obvious.

Idiots on both sides acting like animals. But if you point that out, then Libtards interpret that as taking the side and ideals of the Nazis. Absurd.

How could you say it better than someone did yesterday....both sides acted like idiots and savages. May not like the way it sounds but it's the truth.

yes, so the side that was protesting against people chanting blood and soil and nazi salutes are idiots and savages and on the same playing field as those hate filled people. got it. that makes sense. 

"Jews will not replace us."

"Blood and soil" 

the best part of blood and soil is it doesn't even make sense in the USA; unless you're Native American. 

We have laws in this country for a reason. Without them, we would have anarchy. According to current law, civilians cannot physically attack other civilians because we don't like what's coming out of their mouths.

What did you see the other day that indicated any regard for the law? Are you naive enough to think that civil unrest in any country, is quelled by law? 

"Of course I'm capable (of violence). I carry a pistol. I'm going to the gym all the time. I'm trying to make myself more capable of violence. I'm here to spread ideas... talk... in the hopes that someone more capable will come along and do that. Somebody like Donald Trump but who does not give his daughter to a Jew."

Sol would prefer we wait until the movement has gotten big enough, and violent enough, and found that person more capable of murder and annihilation before people begin to speak up. Seems like a good plan.

yes, so the side that was protesting against people chanting blood and soil and nazi salutes are idiots and savages and on the same playing field as those hate filled people. got it. that makes sense. 

"Jews will not replace us."

"Blood and soil" 

the best part of blood and soil is it doesn't even make sense in the USA; unless you're Native American. 

The point you don't get is they were not just protesting....violence is ok on the left as long as it is for their cause.....no need to reply because I wont. It's like arguing with a 6 or 7 year old. JFC

The point you don't get is they were not just protesting....violence is ok on the left as long as it is for their cause.....no need to reply because I wont. It's like arguing with a 6 or 7 year old. JFC

Who said violence was OK? One person died and it wasn't a Neo Nazi... The neo nazi's showed up with helmets, shields, guns and weapons. Did you expect everyone on the other side to show up empty handed? 

from the videos we all saw, both sides resorted to violence.  But only one side had a legal right to march.  Snowflakes like Timely are willing to throw out the constitution when it doesn't fit his agenda.

wrong, both sides had permits. but keep spewing nonsense big guy. you'll eventually be correct. 

throw out the constitution? lol. where in the constitution does it say you need a permit to protest anyway? that's a local ordinance requirement in public parks. maybe do some reading then chime in.