We need more female posters.

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

IAG is our gal, forever will be but this place gets so full of cock sometimes I cant really function properly... feels like fuckin football practice without the plays and the hard hits.

What can TGF do attrack more women at this point besides IAG, Hoops and The X?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Addendum A. CK definately needs to be chained, cant have this retard scaring any gals... imagine, going to a forum and seeing 3 ckid threads on top.

Fuck, Id think I was in somekind of retard safari.

just like being at the poker room

all dudes

even on the night they had a women only tournament

there were more dudes in the tourney than bitches

white bitches are not into gambling

my suggestion would be to visit the nearest starbucks if you want to see bitche

From purely  a sports and sportsbetting standpoint, my wife has to be one of the most knowledgeable females in America.............................

Guest pocketrockets

Lol lol yeah i gotta start surrounding myself with wealthy ho's.

Brokedickfucks here distracting me in ebattles and cock is getting voided. Fuck off.

yep nothing but sausage left and right

and worse yet....

most jobless without a penny to their name

You just described Pocket Rockets to a T. This broke tranny looking fuck can't afford a $10 parlay and he thinks he can get a girl without pumping her full of Coke. :laugh

This guys has no job, money or prospects and he spends all day on a forum with 11 posters hoping Kolzig will throw him a free contest or some dumb fuck poster will feel sorry for him and send him some bitcoin :laugh

Guest pocketrockets

I hope you banged your head on something or you are trying to sarcastic because if you think this clown fuck idiot is a top poster it's time for your wife to have you committed to the loony bin

Cocksfan top3 disrespectful poster.

Failure poster, gets threads merged every 5 hours cause they are worst than CK's. tells 1 funny joke out of 10 attempts, overuse of giggling fagging emoticons to shield his needledick and gaping asshole from being buttfucked by some bisons, creates threads meaning to insult me and ends up insulting HRWG (forum owner, and he is begging for a mod job since his bustinnutz days, clear sign of being a retard)

Sad, this guy is a father and talks like he's fuckin 13 and being molested by uncle Bob.

Gettefuckouttahere with that shit.

Sleepy on a serious note.. Anything looking good for in College Football 1st week.

there will be some totals i'll bet the max on as soon as cris gets around to posting them

as for sides i just bet some of the marquee games knowing i just needed to have money on them

alabama -7

ucla -3

teaser with notre dame and new england

but nothing big yet