We need more female posters.

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleepy watch for the early Hurricane angle mostly only at BetOnline they post early totals. Looking at a few early match ups

sometimes that shit can be hard to bet

if you bet early and it doesn't rain you're fukked

i like to wait until gameday to make sure the weather is shitty

but even then they still can fukk you by stopping the game due to fake lightning and then start it back up when weather has improved

Cocksfan top3 disrespectful poster.

Failure poster, gets threads merged every 5 hours cause they are worst than CK's. tells 1 funny joke out of 10 attempts, overuse of giggling fagging emoticons to shield his needledick and gaping asshole from being buttfucked by some bisons, creates threads meaning to insult me and ends up insulting HRWG (forum owner, and he is begging for a mod job since his bustinnutz days, clear sign of being a retard)

Sad, this guy is a father and talks like he's fuckin 13 and being molested by uncle Bob.

Gettefuckouttahere with that shit.

Let's see I gamble with George on a regular basis and support his book and forum..

You disrespect his business by bringing your drug paraphernalia into his business and getting high on the job

You troll the members of his forum asking for sympathy bitcoin to support your numerous addictions because you're a broke piece of white trash who can't hold a job..

Yanks and I make fun of his Crocs all the time because they are funny shoes.. it's called Bustin balls Non heterosexual person :laugh I'm sure George isn't crying over our Crocs jokes. You disrespect Boat daily because he calls you out on your bullshit and that guy bends over backward for this forum.

You bend over for your Johns getting your asshole pummeled daily to get your next fix because you are unemployable :laugh

What else you got Non heterosexual person ? Keep trying :pop

http://i67.tinypic.com/33uecnc.jpg

Guest pocketrockets

Lol BBB calling me out on my bullshit. Lots of bs to be exposed as far as BBB goes. Lots of touting and promoting of books that stiffed/paid cents on the $ to posters here. Friends here.

Try again. We are not talking about $100 btc or a $300 gift. We are talking about $50k+.

But enough. Guy is not even around. I suggest you dont bring him up as is not good for him or you. Just pointing out how much cock you are sucking with your bs.

Why if you bust balls was your thread merged? Seems it bothered someone?

Fuck off and fuck your mother pal.

Lol BBB calling me out on my bullshit. Lots of bs to be exposed as far as BBB goes. Lots of touting and promoting of books that stiffed/paid cents on the $ to posters here. Friends here.

Try again. We are not talking about $100 btc or a $300 gift. We are talking about $50k+.

But enough. Guy is not even around. I suggest you dont bring him up as is not good for him or you. Just pointing out how much cock you are sucking with your bs.

Why if you bust balls was your thread merged? Seems it bothered someone?

Fuck off and fuck your mother pal.

Talk about my mom again and I will come to Costa Rica and knock your meth teeth out guaranfuckingteed

Guest pocketrockets

Talk about my mom again and I will come to Costa Rica and knock your meth teeth out guaranfuckingteed

So Hoops gimme pointers "brother".

Tell me, does she like it rough or tender? Nib on the nips? Hair pulling while piledriving? A finger in the bum?

TIA

Guest pocketrockets

I'm reading your posts here PR, and trying to figure out why females might not want to post here.

Hahaha. But if we are lucky mama hoops is gonna put out.

Good times jd!!!!

Let's see I gamble with George on a regular basis and support his book and forum..

You disrespect his business by bringing your drug paraphernalia into his business and getting high on the job

You troll the members of his forum asking for sympathy bitcoin to support your numerous addictions because you're a broke piece of white trash who can't hold a job..

Yanks and I make fun of his Crocs all the time because they are funny shoes.. it's called Bustin balls Non heterosexual person :laugh I'm sure George isn't crying over our Crocs jokes. You disrespect Boat daily because he calls you out on your bullshit and that guy bends over backward for this forum.

You bend over for your Johns getting your asshole pummeled daily to get your next fix because you are unemployable :laugh

What else you got Non heterosexual person ? Keep trying :pop

You suck.