We need more female posters.

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am better than you in literally every singe facet of life.

You weren't very good at keeping your wife happy.....I just celebrated my 25th avinersery and didn't have to pay her to marry me...

I seen you said you plan on working 100hrs a week for the next 9 months...anybody can do that if they wanted to be a pro gambler it's not that hard...I decided in life to spend 50 at work and the other 50 coaching my kids in sports and taking them fishing and camping...

You weren't very good at keeping your wife happy.....I just celebrated my 25th avinersery and didn't have to pay her to marry me...

I seen you said you plan on working 100hrs a week for the next 9 months...anybody can do that if they wanted to be a pro gambler it's not that hard...I decided in life to spend 50 at work and the other 50 coaching my kids in sports and taking them fishing and camping...

And lose 250K gambling instead of becoming a millionaire.

I spend plenty of time with my daughter,took the whole month off to spend with her. She already has 200k in her college fund. What you got? Oh yeah you can take advantage of the liberal shit state you live in and get free tuition. Move to a conservative state and you'd be o the street.

if I wanted to make what you made I'd do it..you're not special....and I would never be on the street anywhere because of my work ethic...30yrs in my trade and have Never been laid off...

You-monkey- Plommer are part of the woman's hating club because none of you could get any without a stack of cash....

I don't hate women and I encourage marriage......my wife and I did it for love not money..the 3-stooges I mentioned couldn't get laid in a morgue

Plommer might be a hit there. Think durito got married due to free activities that got him in a fix. He is best suited for the girl from Ex Machina. Think Monkey was living with some girl as I recall so he has apparently gotten close.

Guest pocketrockets

Rito has it down. Has a lovely daughter, a nice house/apartment, has traveled backpacking across the world and he is WINNING.

Plus ever since he is a follower of red pill his ex is tamed and under his control.