We need more female posters.

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood the topic. Of course I'm different than most of you.

Whether a guy, girl, A person who’s sexuality I admire , bi sexual, tranny, centaur, Lesbian, or alien posted something that I found interesting, does it for me.

I sure as hell don't read shit by poster name.

Back to the topic. You have a bunch of fools drooling and getting frisky.

Now this poster IAG, seems/is really down to earth. One of the guys. I don't know if she looks like Agatha Christie or someone who is hot, this shit is irrelevant.

Guys go gaga for female posters, like they've been locked up for years.

I'm not gay or feel females are inferior to males on these formums.

I recall a paid poster, someone named Swedish or something,and these fools couldn't get enough. Can any of you explain it to me?

Can any of you explain it to me?

50% of posters never have a female talk to them unless it's a co-worker telling him to get her coffee or their grandma telling him that's he's handsome, so when they have an actual conversation with a female without her seeing his hideous face and fat belly, it's the best time of their life....

Case and point is winkyduck....he actually falls in love with female posters because by the looks of him he hasn't seen much action and might have had some woman actually shriek when he's said hello in line at Starbucks

Guest pocketrockets

rito that post right there by pocketrockets deserves at least 5 bucks from you.

I remember when boatboatboat said that pocketrockets was getting paid by mofo to say nice things, sad to see you go down that same path.

Ted Shecks makes great jokes, wish he would post more and light up this place with his colgate smile and silver tongue.