OT - Does anyone have a Tesla car

HRWager

Cars are super expensive in CR because we get rapped with taxes but the country will be giving huge tax cuts on electric cars so that got me thinking if I should buy a Tesla but I would like to get some feedback first. Ill have to check if there are any places that would fix that car here if there was an issue with it. How many miles can it go on before having to recharge and how long does it take for the battery to fully charge. 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars are super expensive in CR because we get rapped with taxes but the country will be giving huge tax cuts on electric cars so that got me thinking if I should buy a Tesla but I would like to get some feedback first. Ill have to check if there are any places that would fix that car here if there was an issue with it. How many miles can it go on before having to recharge and how long does it take for the battery to fully charge. 

Thanks

depends on the battery upgrade.  You will get either 210 miles or 315 on a full charge.  Charging time is only about 40 minutes with a supercharger or about 4-5 hours with the in home charger at 240 volts

Thanks

Are there charging places in CR or would be limited to charging at home?

Anyone know what the warranty on the batteries is?

George

My friend has a model 70 and replied, " full charge is good for 375 Km. but deduct kilometers for A/C,

headwinds, uphill, cold weather ( that you don't have however the heat will make up for it with the a/c ).

Supercharging at a highway station takes 50 minutes to refill 80-90%

Charging at home each night takes 2-3 hours for 60-100 Kms of daily use

If battery is empty getting home, a full charge could take 6-7 hours overnight.

and that's all folks