what's the most you ever lost in one day?

sleepy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell the story Sol since you're gonna ask anyway and I'm pretty sure I've told this story here before. I was 21 years old and was absolutely crushing the NFL starting week 1 basically just fading the public and betting mostly if not all dogs. Started around $300-$500 a game and kept increasing. I was up about $45,000 on the season going into the week before Thanksgiving . That Sunday I bet somewhere between 8 and 12 games it's been awhile so I'm not 100% sure how many games it was but I lost every game @ 4 dimes per game. The number $48,000 really sticks out for some reason so if I had to guess I'd say it was 11 games and I went 0-11 losing $48,400. I'll never forget it was the Sunday before thanksgiving because the night before thanksgiving when I was getting ready to go out and party all night I was counting all the cash and just shaking my damn head knowing the guy was on his way to come pick it up . Never again Sol!!!!

I'll tell the story Sol since you're gonna ask anyway and I'm pretty sure I've told this story here before. I was 21 years old and was absolutely crushing the NFL starting week 1 basically just fading the public and betting mostly if not all dogs. Started around $300-$500 a game and kept increasing. I was up about $45,000 on the season going into the week before Thanksgiving . That Sunday I bet somewhere between 8 and 12 games it's been awhile so I'm not 100% sure how many games it was but I lost every game @ 4 dimes per game. The number $48,000 really sticks out for some reason so if I had to guess I'd say it was 11 games and I went 0-11 losing $48,400. I'll never forget it was the Sunday before thanksgiving because the night before thanksgiving when I was getting ready to go out and party all night I was counting all the cash and just shaking my damn head knowing the guy was on his way to come pick it up . Never again Sol!!!!

Oh wow.

:laugh Now that's a gambling story.