what's the most you ever lost in one day?

sleepy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere between 7-8 grand. Was in Vegas as a tourist and blew 5k in college basketball then went out that night and donked off the rest on tables and machines.

Still had a full day left and no more cash, just sat around doing nothing entire last day.

Sure is lol. At least I can laugh about it now  :laugh

Funny that you wound up right back where you started which is appropriate. Never should have had it and never should have lost it. That is why happened to me with my lost 15K. Broke even on rollover and was even almost to the dollar. Was all just a big waste of time but an interesting experience.

there has been so many epic beats

georgia tech beating fsu

illinois beating indiana

hillary over trump

when brock bet the huge ML thinking it was going to be easy money

yes these were all good. but Brock was absolutely counting that money before the munchie game.........he was so fuking sure he was going to win  :laugh

but it was never even close and he had to sit there all game with mug and ilose.........how awkward that must have been

yes these were all good. but Brock was absolutely counting that money before the munchie game.........he was so fuking sure he was going to win  :laugh

but it was never even close and he had to sit there all game with mug and ilose.........how awkward that must have been

And then mug and ieat still made him foot the bill at dinner :laugh

Pretty sure it was $9500 and only about 14 months ago....was up that amount and put like 2500 on Clippers ML vs Portland in game 6 with intession of hedging....they were up 10 at the half so I figured I'd let it ride and play in-game if I had too......passed out and never got the bet in and woke up to see Clips lost by 3....could have middled at the half but still could have in-gamed and probably would have been up 12k

So pissed that I was 'only' up 7k that I just threw it away the next day...

Haven't hit in-game hard since as that what had got me there and just can't focus anymore after blowing that amount

I remember the pregame video of him catching passes in the parking lot. He was so sure Cincy would cruise.

You could tell he was nervous in the video when he was swaying back and forth.

I think Cincy opened -9 and when it dropped to -7.5 he said to add more :laugh