what's the most you ever lost in one day?

sleepy

Somewhere between 7-8 grand. Was in Vegas as a tourist and blew 5k in college basketball then went out that night and donked off the rest on tables and machines.

Still had a full day left and no more cash, just sat around doing nothing entire last day.

Safe to assume there was alcohol involved?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Around $1500, a couple times, most recently in Vegas two years ago when Ohio State choked against Sparty. Recorded the crowd at the Mirage when it happened just to document my depression, I guess.

But I still remember my best friend and college roommate staying home one Friday night in college cause he said he wanted to watch Louisville (Bridgewater) vs Rutgers, I think. I thought it was odd but figured he must be tired and have $500 or something on them. Come home late after the bars and he looked like he'd seen a ghost come kill his father with an alien riding shotgun. Just white and wide eyed. He'd been on a run and ended up betting$19k to win 3k on Louisville ML. They were up like 21 and choked. He still hates the fuck out of Teddy