Looking for investors: RE: WPT Borgata Main Event. 3-million GTD

sweeper

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, not sure what's more embarrassing here.

pal, you like pumpkin beers at all?

new belgium - not a fan of them in general - came out with a limited atomic pumpkin beer. it's pumpkin, cinnamon and habanero peppers. i was skeptical, but tried a sample last week and bought a case. it's interesting and surprisingly spicy, but the sweetness cancels it out. for a season beer i would recommend. 

zero payouts?

i've gotten low 5 figure in payouts from WPN in the past 3 months alone and I don't even play all that much anymore; you realize you can cash out from bookmaker poker via bitcoin, no? i've cashed more than 17k in multiple tournaments on the same exact day between tilt/stars back in the day. your biggest cash live and online doesnt warrant a 3500 investment from anyone.

zero regulations? 

why does the buy-in matter? lol $10 sit n goes lol. the guarantees are every bit as important. if you need to ask for investors to afford a buy in you shouldnt be playing the tournament anyway.

Investment is $500 clown...Your dishwasher job does not qualify you ...move on

show me a 5 fig payout from poker....GO!

they payout is from bookmaker.  :doh

you transfer the balances between poker and sports. and my payouts certainly have not come from betting on sports. 

and no thanks. lol at bookmaker not paying out a low 5 figure balance over the span of a couple months.

guy thinks he can't play online poker because bookmaker won't pay him. JFC

they payout is from bookmaker.  :doh

you transfer the balances. and my payouts certainly have not come from betting on sports. 

and no thanks. lol at bookmaker not paying out a low 5 figure balance over the span of a couple months.

Then show me ANY 5 figure payout on your account via video confirmation....GO!

Then show me ANY 5 figure payout on your account via video confirmation....GO!

i don't have a single 5 figure + payout. i have taken low 5 figures in payouts from bookmaker poker in the past three months? show you on video? lol, no thanks. 

you thinking it's not possible, or that it's a substantial payout, doesn't bode well for someone investing $500 into you though. when i play the main events at bookmaker you're welcome to watch. good luck in your quest to scam someone out of $500 for an "Advertising opportunity." 

If anyone is looking at this thread as a guarantee then they  are sadly mistaken...TH obviously has no history in the staking game,,,,,My current makeup is less than 1200 btw...thats peanuts in the game.   Sorry to see his attempt at derailment in this thread.  Disappointing to say the least

pal, you like pumpkin beers at all?

new belgium - not a fan of them in general - came out with a limited atomic pumpkin beer. it's pumpkin, cinnamon and habanero peppers. i was skeptical, but tried a sample last week and bought a case. it's interesting and surprisingly spicy, but the sweetness cancels it out. for a season beer i would recommend. 

Ill go buy a 6er of that right now.

Hate pumpkin/new belgium, but can tolerate a nice pumpkin beer.

Hate Blue moon, but i'll have one of their horchata beers if I'm feeling froggy

Sweeper, in all seriousness you should just present this offer to friends, family if 2+2 forum doesn't produce any results. Also you need to make the offer very clear like 50% of buy in gets 40% of winnings or whatever the case may be. For a handful of tournies I had friends backing me and giving them the same % in winnings as their buy in before learning how foolish this was on my part! I wasn't considering the time I was putting in, $ for hotel, food etc. Don't get me wrong I never had any huge cashes and it was just friends so I was happy to pay them their small profits but definitely cost myself a few bucks.