I'll Be "That Guy"

Dark Raver Camper

Since it is all over the news, throughout the country, it isn't something people are keeping mum about.

Since there are 30 active posters here, I don't care if my share decreases by 2 cents.

This is about a class action lawsuit concerning calls to your cell, about a free cruise. They say you could get 300 per call, up to 3 calls. Now I don't think there is a chance in high hell you will. The claims admin is pretty tough though at sniffing out fraudulent claims though.

You could check your number at the link below to see if you are on the list. If so, you could file a claim.

If your number is on the list, I suggest you submit your form asap, cuz if someone else uses your number, it is first come first serve.

https://www.rmgtcpasettlement.com/Landing.aspx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All numbers will come up.....the more numbers the more the lawyers will make on this case.....you will make nothing but pennies....I used to do these back in the day and after getting checks for 11 cents I stopped and looked into them and it was explained that it's All lawyer involved and they get 99.9% of the millions and the public indeed get about 11cents....

All numbers will come up.....the more numbers the more the lawyers will make on this case.....you will make nothing but pennies....I used to do these back in the day and after getting checks for 11 cents I stopped and looked into them and it was explained that it's All lawyer involved and they get 99.9% of the millions and the public indeed get about 11cents....

Sped, again you prove you have a one track mind. It's cool, cuz I mostly do.

No, all numbers won't come up. I tried 20 different numbers of family, that I had in the last nearly 20 years, and only my current number comes up as being called.

You won't get 900, if you were called 3 times, however I'm certain you'll get over 600.

Sped, again you prove you have a one track mind. It's cool, cuz I mostly do.

No, all numbers won't come up. I tried 20 different numbers of family, that I had in the last nearly 20 years, and only my current number comes up as being called.

You won't get 900, if you were called 3 times, however I'm certain you'll get over 600.

You get $600 and can prove it I'll double it....

You get less then a buck you send Emilio a sawbuck

You get $600 and can prove it I'll double it....

You get less then a buck you send Emilio a sawbuck

I can't say I don't like arguing with you. I'm just trying to make you proactive and check your fucking number. Your wife's, your kid's, his girl friend's, your forman's, whoever.

If it works out, you could thank me later for the extra gambling scratch.

Sincerely,

Rob

Just tried my moms.....wow I'm 6 for 6.... What were the odds?

Request

The number you provided is included in this settlement. You may continue with the print and mail form download process.

This website allows Class Members to view and print a customized Claim Form in PDF format. Please enter the information requested below and it will be printed on your Claim Form.

You must mail the fully completed Claim Form to make a claim. Providing the information below and printing a Claim Form does not obligate you to submit a claim in this case.

By providing the information below, you are NOT filing a claim.

Class Members who wish to file a claim must print, complete, sign and mail the Claim Form with proof of purchase if applicable to the Settlement Administrator with a postmark no later than November 3, 2017 in order to be considered for benefits.

Just tried my moms.....wow I'm 6 for 6.... What were the odds?

Request

The number you provided is included in this settlement. You may continue with the print and mail form download process.

This website allows Class Members to view and print a customized Claim Form in PDF format. Please enter the information requested below and it will be printed on your Claim Form.

You must mail the fully completed Claim Form to make a claim. Providing the information below and printing a Claim Form does not obligate you to submit a claim in this case.

By providing the information below, you are NOT filing a claim.

Class Members who wish to file a claim must print, complete, sign and mail the Claim Form with proof of purchase if applicable to the Settlement Administrator with a postmark no later than November 3, 2017 in order to be considered for benefits.

Dude, wow, one number.

Since you won't file claims, why not post all 6 numbers? I wouldn't if I were you, however I don't think you are being 70% truthful. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

Fill out the forms, For all 6, hahahaahshshahhahah, and see what happens.

These are very often worthwhile.  I just got $117 from some American Express Card Charging too much interest settlement.   I've never paid a penny in interest to a credit card. Just needed to have the card.   Never hurts to see if you're eligible.  

Here's a valuable E Mail list to subscribe to if you're interested in this stuff: https://topclassactions.com/