I'll Be "That Guy"

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ! Out of the 30 regular posters here, I thought I did a good deed.

With Ted's 6, Down South's 1, Sal's 1, Slim's 1, my honest intentions backfired.

Ted's going to tell everyone, even the lunch cart guy. Hopefully he doesn't sign up, for the 6-6 numbers he checked. He should keep it up. Maybe he'll be 100 for 100. Some guys have all the luck!

Jesus Christ! Out of the 30 regular posters here, I thought I did a good deed.

With Ted's 6, Down South's 1, Sal's 1, Slim's 1, my honest intentions backfired.

Ted's going to tell everyone, even the lunch cart guy. Hopefully he doesn't sign up, for the 6-6 numbers he checked. He should keep it up. Maybe he'll be 100 for 100. Some guys have all the luck!

I told my brother

got an e-mail from my brother-in-law about this today.

My home number is on it, but not my cell. I have gotten cruise BS offers on my cell, though. Maybe from a different company.

9:55 AM (11 hours ago)

I just saw a story that said Carnival & Norwegian cruise lines are involved in a class action lawsuit for robocalling people about free cruises between 2009 & 2014. The payout is up to $300 per call and $900 per phone #. The lawsuit website allows you to check your phone # to see if it is included. See this link: 

1) Select the last option & hit continue
2) Enter your phone number. If it comes up as a match you can follow the steps to fill out the claim form.

XXXX, your 8939 # is in it.
YYY your 6314 # is in it.
ZZZZ, your 7029 # is in it.

Anyone else in this email, I checked your current cell #'s and found nothing, but you should go check past #'s & forward this on to people you like (the more people, the smaller the payout).

cleardot.gif

• 1 month later...

It appears El Tedrico may be correct here. Not that he analyzed numbers, but by sticking to the common perception of these. Good Los Tedrico!

A federal court authorized this supplemental e-mail Notice.

It is not a solicitation from a lawyer.

• A Settlement has been reached in the Charvat v. Resort Marketing Group, Inc et al. class action lawsuit. A claim for recovery was submitted to and received by the Settlement Administrator that left this e-mail address as a means of contact.

• The Court has authorized this supplemental e-mail Notice to inform consumers who have filed claims that, to date, over two million claims have been filed seeking to recover from a Settlement Fund expected to total $12.5 million.

• Due to the large number of claims, the individual recovery per consumer will be a pro rata share of the Settlement Fund. The exact per consumer recovery is still unknown, but it is expected to amount to several dollars per Class Member.

• Settlement Class Members interested in considering their options under these circumstances should visit www.RMGTCPASettlement.com and review the “Frequently Asked Questions” document that details the rights of Class Members.

• Consumers have until November 3, 2017 to file a claim, to opt out of the Settlement or to object to the Settlement.

Hopefully there were a lot of paper claims, with fake numbers, that are weeded out.